Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[A]ll [o]ut [A]ssault
(04-14-2012, 04:32 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: We recently won a clan war againts uGp. Jonas challenged (forced) us for CW, we challenged them formally on their forums and we all got banned, deleted the topic and none of them appeart. We'll do same as they did versus EG, make it forfeit and win for us.

[Image: 2v2ielk.jpg]

I'm adding ]uGp[Jonas aka [SoN]Purple-immitator to Not Allowed to Post list.

Ye you won it gratz. We just could not do it cause of some reasons. But who cares you won CW.
(06-08-2012, 12:41 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: got muted because Kaka cried to admins because I posted picture of his ugly face here. xD I still got his facebook, so don't fuck with me since your clan is ez.

AHHAHAHAHAAHA
We've recently won a clan war vs PE.

It was 8-1 but to be honest we lost a round because of trolling gameplay.

[AoA] vs [PE] |CW| STYLA

Enjoy.
Won clan war versus no-c bug polish clan .i.

7-2

Good and clean clan war, well played.

Oh, we're back.
Triple post!

Won clan war versus Ra, 9-1. We lost one round due to one of them pausing and therefore losing by time (Sniper would have 8 seconds to snipe him on a bridge otherwise ;[ )
yay the fail cheater clan is back!
Evskiboy is butt-hurt because I recorded a video of me owning his ass and him raging on mumble. Priceless to get owned by 5 years old younger guy huh? You're 23 years old, hop off the internet and eventually get a life

;-[ ;-]
Yes i'm Evskiboy LOL ;)

Cene, are you or are you not the guy who has made over 50 youtube video's in order to like your own videos and dislike the ones of you being caught cheating?

Every clan you have ever been in has died.. says a lot about you!
owwwwww you're mad :(( aren't u the one who's creating new ones to dislike mine over and over again? huehue I'll be in your little brains for the rest of ur sad life huehuehue
New website: http://assault.clan.pro/