Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Get more people to Las Venturas
Crying/drama wont get more people to lvp
(09-13-2011, 12:23 AM)Weezy link Wrote: Crying/drama wont get more people to lvp
ur not doing shit either
(09-13-2011, 12:36 AM)LIke link Wrote: ur not doing shit either

Yea plus he already say that in the previous page...,he need attention.
Sorry for replying with a completely retarded message. Since I am totally and completely retarded, I won't do it again or I'll get banned.
How do you expect us to add new DM features with SA:MP's limitiations?

People complain that we have killed DM off by adding lots of "useless" features - which one of these "useless" features has had any affect on DM? Of course except for the RWTW/WWTW minigames, Sawnoff Fights minigame, The fight club, Kill Frenzys, The rewritten gang handler, gang territory A/D....  features which have tried to improve DM.

I have set up a new child board for people that wish to make suggestions for pure DM features. You have my word that they will all be very carefully considered providing they are mature, realistic topics.

We tried our own ideas with deathmatch. It did not work. LVP 2.94 is completely different and adds lots of stunt features. What else can we do? I reiterate my original point: Apart from PS, which, arguably isn't even a DM server but instead a TDM server, what other popular DM servers are there? None*. Pure DM in SA:MP is dead. Stunting and RP is in.

* Maybe this is the only other one that's half popular but still doesn't hit 100+ players.

I've done a lot of research. I've played at other popular servers, I've watched youtube videos, monitored polls on the SA-MP forums, looked at the most popular server advertisements. We need a server that successfully mixes DM and stunt if we're to have a shot at getting popular again. It's going to be hard, but I'm pretty sure what me and the mapping team have done for 2.94 is going to work.

(09-12-2011, 05:30 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: ive known or read about you long enough Jay to know that you have no real knowledge about pure DM

Lmao bud. Back when SA-MP was a real game I was responsible for 75% of LVPs gang violence and true pure DM.

(09-12-2011, 05:30 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: you and your head-beta tester/beta testers/mappers have been so arrogant in so many thread where people have given very good ideas on how to improve the server and eventually bring people back but all i see is "NO. NO. NO. NO. NO" when you really cant afford to say "NO." when player count is so low and almost DEAD.

Do you have anything to back this up? Any example topics? I personally read and consider every suggestion very carefully.

xBluexFoxx basically summarised the position with his long post (the underlined section)
Quote:2. Managers (They should be working on promotion, working on developers and getting LVP's name out, it's not hopeless, everyone is just being lazy

Quite frankly I'm the only official that cares anymore, and I'm not going to be here forever...
JUST GIVE ONE HELL OF A SHUTDOWN PARTY! BETTER TO END WITH FIREWORK THAN TO FADE OUT SILENTLY
Merge with LW yo.
LVP requires more players in order to get more players- however, without more players, LVP won't get more players.
It's a regular catch twenty two goin' up in this bïtch.
(10-19-2011, 05:05 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: LVP requires more players in order to get more players- however, without more players, LVP won't get more players.
It's a regular catch twenty two goin' up in this bïtch.
We need more metal heads too :+ and players ofcourse thats always good :D
All We Have on LVP is a lot of haters , Trolling the Forums . Get INGAME NOOBS.. oh wait.. ur dignity goes down ?? you dont play because ur cool and u say .. ' I have a life , Why should i play ?' , If that is it.. Stop complaining