Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaints
Okidoki. Thanks for explaining it to me.
Some people are killing themselves over and over.. via /kill to gain money, surely this is an exploit in the repsawn system which gives you cash when you die. Also when some1 is nearly dead and dont want to loose their money then type /kill and they dont loose a dime.

Any word about this?
It is currently under discussion among the admins. Since we value our players input: :-*
What do you think about a delay between /kill and the actual kill? And if you used /kill do you think it would be fair that you lost half your money?
At this moment, when I see a player /kill-ing himself all the time, I ask him to stop.
If the player doesn't stop, he is send to prison for 1, 2 minutes. What means that the player lost his money.
I think a delay in /kill is only usefull for "kill evading" and not for money gainers.
Maybe it's a better idea to reset the money, or cut it in half, when they do /kill, just like the old days.
Yeap sounds good, using /kill for getting away from "killers" isnt so bad since they dont wanna fight so thats cool.

How does the respawn work? If you die you get X ammount of money?. Via scripting is it possible to say Did the player get killed?, or Does the player have less than $50,000 etc before giving them the respawn money. Or like you said, you could loose a % of the money (not really fair for people that get stuck or just wanna change skin)
hi this is not really a complaint but when im in a car or bike and /race or get into a race when it ends im back where i was but now im on foot... so i am in like 1000 miles away and then no car ... is there something u can do about this or is stupid to even post it? mi question is not put more cars but to keep whatever i was riding.
the server is great really no bugs crash like others and great map prop minigames etc, thats all
tnx cyah
This is something we can't do anything about. Vehicles have to be respawned after a while, when noone is driving it. This happens after 30 seconds or so, i don't know for sure.
thanks a lot for the answer  :)
(11-28-2006, 04:10 PM)Badeend link Wrote:This is something we can't do anything about. Vehicles have to be respawned after a while, when noone is driving it. This happens after 30 seconds or so, i don't know for sure.
Maybe after a race you get teleported to a safe spot like the ship rather than where you came from. But honestly if you /race in a car then you know your gonna get teleported and the chance of your car being there even if it doesn't respawn, some1 will grab it.
If you have that problem, ask a admin to fetch you to a place with more cars. They will possible help you.  ;)