Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaints
What is this topic about?

This Topic is meant for all kinds of complaints about Server & Gamemode related subjects.
It's not allowed to talk about bans or kicks in this topic! You can discuss that on IRC

Just click on THIS link to go to the Contact Page.
Oi there i've been playing on the server for a few days now,
tried to log in again...

tought perhaps i've written my name incorrect or something..
tried with a new nickname..registered it...didnt work eiter...

so my current nick : Gallo ... how to make it work ? ???
The registration for the new server still doesn't work; It's still being moved. We hope later today the registration will work again.
aight thnx eend ;D
Hot from the LVP Press:
[21:17:04] <~Peter> Registration works again
[21:17:09] <~Peter> need to clear the cache, after that everything is fine :)

So, see ya soon! :)
Hi, 10 minutes ago someone stole my account. This is what happened.

I bought two properties near the hospital.

Then I saw that my earns did not come anymore.  Someone else started talking with my nick. (I guess he's getting the earnings too) I was not able to talk with my nick. Nor was I able to give commands. Admin messages were not able either. So I logged of. Logged on again and started in jail... without my money. Someone started to beat me up in jail and I came in the game again.

My host is roy.kirpestein.nl. All other hosts using the nick "Kirpeknots" around 21:20hr CET should be banned permanently!

I lost my money.... But I hate someone else speaking with my nick. He was talking about the clown thing with my nick. That was not me. I registered on the forum today. The forum password is the same as my account password. Is there a leak? Or was there another hack?
That is because you got disconnected to the server earlier, but sometimes you can still see the chat. When some other person connects to the server and gets your ID-number, you will see him talking with your nick. In fact he's a complete other person to the other players, only you see some weird stuff going on. That's really not a problem. Just reconnect and it'll be all fine. So don't worry, nobody stole your nick ;)
Welcome to the bug club :+
I dont know the exact details, but in big lines the following thing happend:

You have entered the server, and for example, you got player ID 20.
You are playing fine, doing your things. Killing some guys :+
Somehow the server thinks you left the server (But you are still connected!)
The ID 20 is free to use, and somebody else joins, and gets ID 20.
Since you are still connected, you can see the other user chat with "your" name.
But all the other players see the the nickname of the new ID 20.

So it's nothing to worry about, sometimes it happens, and sometimes a little bit more then normal.
How come: When i logged out/in that I started in Jail without money? (2.8m lost, got 1m refunded by admin)
(11-22-2006, 09:51 AM)kirpeknots link Wrote:How come: When i logged out/in that I started in Jail without money? (2.8m lost, got 1m refunded by admin)

As Nakebod said, welcome to the bug club ;)
There are a lot lot of unforseen bugs at the moment, the developers are trying to fix them as soon as possible. There are even worse bugs, for players as well as for admins, so it's hard to say when this specific bug will be fixed. Know that we're working on it and are just as bothered by them as you are.