Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Far Cry 3
(08-31-2011, 11:39 PM)LilBoy link Wrote: The graphics looks awesome especially when you look around and see that amazing view!

FarCry 1 and FarCry 2 I liked them FarCry 2 more for the graphics hope FarCry 3 will not have a boring story,
I want the missions make me anxious to see what will happen after a mission!

-LB

Yea I've just installed Far Cry 2,but before I  had a unboardvideocard,so right now that I got a ATI 5770 it looks really nice,but it's a bit bored the game need some action or something
Im about 70+ % through Far Cry 2, It's a excellent game, Don't get me wrong but its abit repetetive after the first few missions "Blow this up." "Kill these guys" "I have a offer for you, Meet me at the safehouse" Blah blah, I hope Far Cry 3 won't be the same mission over and over just with a different story to it....
I like the first game, 2nd looks cool aswell, this one im
kinda in dubd about that "trapped on a island with psychos that
you have to shoot and rescue your gf" story, sounds kinda cheap to me.
But lets see on the relase.
loved the farcry2 storyline
(09-06-2011, 03:51 PM)Weezy link Wrote: loved the farcry2 storyline
im still on act 1
FarDrive 2 bored the hell out of me, there's no doubt about that, however the SP maps do look amazing.
Far Cry 2 graphics are shit and didn't even bother playing it. And Far Cry 3 isn't even released
Bamp! Looks like it's coming 07/09 this year, anyone preordered?
(03-22-2012, 10:01 PM)Kase link Wrote: Bamp! Looks like it's coming 07/09 this year, anyone preordered?
Nope, have you?
Well I didn't like the second one much... this one does look pretty awesome though... I'll probably try before I buy.