Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Getting new system
I'm getting A Xbox360 in about 4 days. I need suggestions on what games I should get. :D

fable 2 & 3, GTA IV, GRID
(07-30-2011, 08:47 AM)Hitman link Wrote: GTA IV, GRID

FTFY

Also, GoW, GoW2, Halo series, Bayonetta, RDR, LA Noire.
Halo Reach :+
Get a PS3  ;( Their better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  O+ Not that i use mine often :P rarley play it but Xbox sucks weiner  ;(
Do you really have to pay for Xbox Live? I wanted to play some games online with you guys and I'll make a Xbox Live account.

I already have one but it's shitty, plus I never use it due to my current Xbox being in Vegas.

Thanks guys, I have added all these games to my list. And I need more more more!!
(07-31-2011, 02:21 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Do you really have to pay for Xbox Live? I wanted to play some games online with you guys and I'll make a Xbox Live account.

I already have one but it's shitty, plus I never use it due to my current Xbox being in Vegas.

Thanks guys, I have added all these games to my list. And I need more more more!!

yea...how do you think they get all their money? A game my cousin has is Dante's Inferno, awesome as fuck when you kill people. Also Left for Dead.
Well I heard PlayStation Network was free for online gaming so I thought the same for Xbox Live.

Thanks for that game, added to my list.
You pay for Xbox Live to support the servers, sure it costs money, but from what I've heard, there's generally less lag on xbox live than there is on PSN.
Well Xbox online is alot more better and worth paying.