Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Getting new system
XBOX SUCKS! hehe i dont care, It all depends what games u like also cuz some are exclusive to each console so what ever game ur into imo :)
Any of you guys know how much is costs to play? I'm surely going to pay for it so we can play :)
(08-01-2011, 05:56 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Any of you guys know how much is costs to play? I'm surely going to pay for it so we can play :)

from what I could find...
1-month- $9.99
3-month- $24.99
12-month-$59.99

so it's pretty much cheaper to buy the year plan
(07-31-2011, 02:21 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: I already have one but it's shitty, plus I never use it due to my current Xbox being in Vegas.

I feel you man, I got a few pc's too and they are all in Monaco and Malta :'(!
At the moment the 1 month XBL only is reduced to something like 5 euros/pounds
I'm getting my Xbox tomorrow, yay! Does Xbox Live work with Kenict? Also, I'm getting the 250G Xbox :D
dont get a ps3, controller makes my hands get cramps.
Yea and I like Xbox way better because of the games and its OS

Is there a topic that anyone started saying what you guy's Gamer Tags are? Can you give it to me if theres 1. :P
(08-03-2011, 06:53 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Yea and I like Xbox way better because of the games and its OS

Is there a topic that anyone started saying what you guy's Gamer Tags are? Can you give it to me if theres 1. :P
Nah, PS3's exclusive games are better.  8)
(08-03-2011, 06:53 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Yea and I like Xbox way better because of the games and its OS

You do know that the PS3 has way more exclusives, right? :+