Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Getting new system
Yes that's the reason I got a PS3 plus I'm more comfortable with the controller as I've pretty much grown up with it.

On the games front I would suggest also (if you haven't played already) Assassins Creed (all of them), Batman:AA (kinda old but amazing still) and Prince of Persia.

I think you can tell what kind of games I like!
(08-03-2011, 04:31 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: I'm getting my Xbox tomorrow, yay! Does Xbox Live work with Kenict? Also, I'm getting the 250G Xbox :D
Pretty sure it does.
What's you guy's Gamertags? I just got my Xbox today, playing GTA:IV :D

just found this topic, and i've added everyone there, could use more though :D

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=21580.0

(08-03-2011, 04:17 PM)Rien link Wrote: You do know that the PS3 has way more exclusives, right? :+

Nope, care to explain yourself more? :+
Well, the xbox has Gears of War, Halo... and probably some more, but that's all I can think of.

Ps3 has Killzone, Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain, God of War, MAG, Motorstorm, Ratchet & Clank, etc.

As for my gamertag; TwilightLVP
My GamerTag is Tpimp105, in case yall wanna add me, my favorite game is GTA!!!!!!! :D

rien, added :)
(08-04-2011, 03:57 AM)Rien link Wrote: As for my gamertag; TwilightLVP
Forever stalked.

mine is ReeVo Creation.

But to be honest, most of the ps3 exclusive games are pretty crappy though imo. LBP is one of them.
Gran Turismo not being one of them crappy exclusives.
(08-04-2011, 12:53 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Gran Turismo not being one of them crappy exclusives.
Plus God of War, Uncharted, Infamous etc, still worth buying if its crap.
(08-04-2011, 12:53 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Gran Turismo not being one of them crappy exclusives.
PGR > GT.

Plus the PS3 has worse FPS then the xbox. And not to forget PSN gets hacked every year  :roll:

But this isn't PS3 vs Xbox.
Quote: link=topic=29050.msg397888#msg397888 date=1312467165]
PGR > GT.
Gears of War > God of War
Halo > Uncharted.

Plus the PS3 has worse FPS then the xbox. And not to forget PSN gets hacked every year  :roll:

But this isn't PS3 vs Xbox.

You do realize that God of War is nothing like Gears of War... and nor are Halo & Uncharted similar...