Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP3 Discussion
Actually LVP3 is a gamemode, meaning that it'll still run on the same server. When it's released and if!!! :+ you'll just wake up and click the same server to see that it's LVP3 running instead of LVP2. You won't have to update your client in any way. Just logon login play! :D
I'm still wondering why this topic is in the General section... Moving this biatch :+
Ty Tomozj and Estroe. Wish i would learn all the technical terms but i prefer to be ingame :D

Anyway LVP3 sounds like it's gonna be amazing. Can anything be done to help reduce people pings??

Or is that like, linked to your computer and your internet connection speed/where you are inthe world.
Ping depends on the internet connection.
The shorter your route to the server is, the lower your ping should be. Should, because it's not always this way :P
Yer, if you have a really small interent connection then that would raise your ping right.  I have a 100mb internet connection . . . or so it says, but i know fullwell thats its only 10 mb lol.
(08-13-2007, 01:26 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Actually LVP3 is a gamemode, meaning that it'll still run on the same server. When it's released and if!!! :+ you'll just wake up and click the same server to see that it's LVP3 running instead of LVP2. You won't have to update your client in any way. Just logon login play! :D

There probably will be some kind of registration renewal system to 'merge' your old 2.x account to the 3.0 system. But that's something you'll hear about later on.
OK kl. I would hate to lose all my stats lol, as im sure everyone would.
Cant wait for LVP 3, ownage, But to be honest, I'd rather it would wait for it to come out the DAY sa-mp 0.2.2 came out, that way We will actually be able tune our cars @ wheel arch, And be able to use cell Phones ;)
Yer i agree with grove, that way we would have like one huge upgrade in the space of 24 hours. Also, the server seems to have died atm . . .
This is all great but i got a major problem. You know i timeout every 30 mins so it's impossible to make money with properties :D I have like 63 millions and i all recived from my friends and i got double refound. I realy like playing on LVP but i can't make cash.