Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New Speakers
(07-28-2011, 08:50 PM)Maka link Wrote: I'd buy a goddamn stereo with everything on it and wouldn't give a fuck how much it costs- I just love great audio quality that much. That being said, my Logitech speakers suck dick but my headphones are orgasmic. I'll probably buy a nice setup once I get settled in my new room though. Unfortunately have a lot of other costs.
Get some turntables bruh!
(07-28-2011, 04:59 PM)no_one link Wrote: I had the Logitech X-230s (2.1 version of those 5.1s), and liked them.  They went quite loud with little distortion, and very clear at a quiet volume.  Can't say I've been impressed with Logitech's 5.1 though.  On my X-540s, The rear and center channels always have a low hum to them, and the mid range is a bit weak on the set overall.

Anyway, anyone have any thoughts between the two speakers I mentioned?  Or even other specific 2.1 systems?
Thanks for this post man. I wanted to order the 230s but this shop that sold them for a low price couldn't get them anymore for me so I ordered the Logitech Z323 2.1 system. I hope they'll arrive by monday so I can test them before I go on a holiday. :) They cost me €35 but I am pretty confident that I made the right choice. I guess a 5.1 would be too much just for my computer
35€?  :'(

Nevermind about the quality then...
(07-29-2011, 05:37 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: 35€?  :'(

Nevermind about the quality then...
They are great for the price though, but on something that lasts you so long i would've spent the extra money too.
Well I am not THAT obsessed with the quality that I would spend like 150 euros on it. You can go ahead and do that but I am going to use the other €115 on other things that interest me more.
(07-30-2011, 01:14 AM)Dominator33 link Wrote: Well I am not THAT obsessed with the quality that I would spend like 150 euros on it. You can go ahead and do that but I am going to use the other €115 on other things that interest me more.
Good priorities! Actually just realized you were not the OP, that was why I made my previous comment :P
Well, anyway, I went for the corsairs.  They sound really nice, and remind me how much I needed new speakers.  If anyone else is looking for some high end speakers, and have enough room (Subwoofer dimensions: 18.1 x 10.2 x 11.7 inches) these sound really nice, and at all volumes.
Target, don't be jealous at these guys. Admit being an audiophile sucks, the only thing you're able to listen to, without finding the quality disturbing, has a price-tag which for the most people around here is more than they earn in a whole year.

But still, speakers that cost that little can't be any good. And people, watt doesn't say anything about quality or loudness. Watt is just a nice term to sell products...

Woow this set has 2000 watts, it must be good!
Well I just came home from my holiday (which was wicked 8) ) and ofcourse my speakers came in. They sound really nice, as long as you dont turn up the bass too high. Although I can't really compare them to other speakers since my old ones were shit. But hey, its a huge step in the right direction. :)
(08-07-2011, 09:07 PM)WLproxy link Wrote: But still, speakers that cost that little can't be any good. And people, watt doesn't say anything about quality or loudness. Watt is just a nice term to sell products...

Woow this set has 2000 watts, it must be good!

Yep, its exactly like MP on a camera. That's why being an informed consumer is awesome :)