Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied]Unban please
(08-14-2007, 08:55 PM)rockr link Wrote: what do you mean !

What i mean is that /withdraw'ing and /bank'ing will NOT cause those Large Increase msgs. As tomozj said, the story was orginally that you were gambling so how did that turn into a story about how a ProAccount works?
(08-14-2007, 08:52 PM)cloakster link Wrote: Your story does NOT explain these increases, /withdraw and /bank will not cause these increases. So whats your next excuse going to be?

and what do you mean by  ! this bold one

you mean that i cheat....so i am doing lame excuses ........oh my god ..em still waiting to be unban.....................you guys don't believe me

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(i am so sad ........................ :'(     

okay wat eva i say u guys wont understand as simply i can say

GIVE ME 1 chance please accept ma approval
(08-14-2007, 08:59 PM)rockr link Wrote: and what do you mean by  ! this bold one

(08-14-2007, 08:58 PM)cloakster link Wrote: As tomozj said, the story was orginally that you were gambling so how did that turn into a story about how a ProAccount works?
^
As you think i am cheating ..................so if you dont believe me

so GIVE ME 1 CHANCE PLEASE !!! only 1 chance i am begging you ............
No seconds chances. Cheating means a permanent ban.

Have fun uninstalling SA-MP...
And go have fun cheating in some other game.
i alwaz do gambling .....like .....................you have taken out the whole list that your seeming that i cheats so i am clearing this that all GAMBLING & PRO ACCOUNT ........all But

But i want to convey my message that i dont CHEAT

@ you guys dont have a heart that i am crying for you and begging you that i dont cheat ...............look i dont want to MESS up ............................

look then @ Say get caught and then we will have to do this all over again so like before, Denied. if you guys dont believe me give me 1 chance apart then if a caught again then you can do this all over again but i wont say a single word  when I am caught

AND ALL please UN Ban me
and i don't like cheaters  MY FRIEND
i would regard you the best

please  UN BAN ME caz ... _O-

now what do i say...................................but i wanna be un ban