Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
Every single topic on this board will be entirely pointless in 10 years, so why not let people discuss what they want to discuss?
(05-27-2011, 06:15 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: then why are u making like 100 posts of "existance of nothing"; if youre urself sure in ur own religion [Atheism] unless u have doubts because fighting for NOTHING is useless, and thats what ure doing now  (fighting for existance of nothing) in ur own belief.

8)

Atheism is not a religion. I am sure about the man created image of god existance. I'm trying to help you realise that you are just like the millions of people who believe in the fantasy image created so many ages ago. I'm already on the next level in life consciousness.

The fact that all religions in the world started with gods that look like people (independent of geographic location) is just proof that the god idea is a creation of mankind. All papers about those ideas is written by mankind. The so called miracles they have done or the messages they have seen is always explicable. It's like a child's explanation to scientific phenomena. Who created god? Mankind did.

Mankind is too desperate to see that there is nothing.

It's like telling to a kid that santa claus does not exist.  :'( Disbelief first, tears... :'(
i was stating ur fake religion, and we're just trying to convince you that you are another stubburn guy having his own opinion without any backup and the arguments "cuz i say so", truly you think u will be the one to convince us after all the historical evidences , miracles (quran, Bible) , scientific in both of these etc. happent? u shall ask which ones but they were all stated in this topic

"The fact that all religions in the world started with gods that look like people (independent of geographic location) is just proof that the god idea is a creation of mankind. All papers about those ideas is written by mankind. The so called miracles they have done or the messages they have seen is always explicable. It's like a child's explanation to scientific phenomena. Who created god? Mankind did."

thats a fact for you? let me define a fact? well what so ever, the science in Bible is not explicable, even in Quran. how could they know that much back then? at the same time we say theyre dumb because they believed but at the same time they can be SO smart to catch us up in science? good ol' excuse, don't ask me for it again there are LOADS of and i've posted htem on this topic before

"mankind is too desperate to see that there is nothing". - or too selfish to accept something that would make them look weaker

yes santa claus has so many addults followers, such a history behind , historical facts etc. gg
(05-28-2011, 09:52 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: Atheism is not a religion. I am sure about the man created image of god existance. I'm trying to help you realise that you are just like the millions of people who believe in the fantasy image created so many ages ago. I'm already on the next level in life consciousness.

The fact that all religions in the world started with gods that look like people (independent of geographic location) is just proof that the god idea is a creation of mankind. All papers about those ideas is written by mankind. The so called miracles they have done or the messages they have seen is always explicable. It's like a child's explanation to scientific phenomena. Who created god? Mankind did.

It's like telling to a kid that santa claus does not exist.  :'( Disbelief first, tears... :'(

While you continue to post in this topic, you continue to make useless comments that aren't backed up by anything but your own opinion. Get over yourself, you're acting really arrogant, as if you're the only one on this topic talking any truth or sense. If you were talking truth or sense, or both. Then you'd have something other than your own opinions to back it up. Your argument is weak, and lacks foundation.

Also, "The fact that all religions in the world started with gods that look like people (independent of geographic location) is just proof that the god idea is a creation of mankind"

Wrong.. In Islam, it's tought that God doesn't look like any of his creations, it says in the Qur'an. He's not in any of his creations, nor is he like any of his creations.
(05-28-2011, 09:52 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: Atheism is not a religion. I am sure about the man created image of god existance. I'm trying to help you realise that you are just like the millions of people who believe in the fantasy image created so many ages ago. I'm already on the next level in life consciousness.

People just portray God as having a human figure to make the God easier to think about, as they don't know what a God would look like.

As I have said too many times already, but you constantly ignore, not ALL believers of God believe in any religious books, so even if the books are written by Man (obviously they are) that does not make God believers any less significant or any less of a person than you. It does not make them stupid or afraid of accepting truth.

You don't know that their beliefs are true, you don't know your beliefs are true, as they wouldn't be beliefs if they were proven.

You aren't helping anyone, all you're doing is trying to make people who have a different opinion to you look stupid. You're pushing your beliefs on other people and denying them their opinion.

And you're already on the next level in life consciousness? How so? Do you have any proof that you're more conscious because you don't believe anything in religion?

You're so far up your own arse your nose is poking your prostate.
(05-28-2011, 09:52 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: I'm already on the next level in life consciousness.

Quote of the thread, right here.
haha hell yea!

my 500th post for his win post!
What fucking proof do u want him to bring then? There's nothing to prove.
What target is saying true and just because he has no proof to back it up it's not correct? All the proof you're bringing to prove religion isnt even proof, it's text taken out from a damn book.

You dont know who wrote it and therefore its not good proof of anything. You havent even witnessed anything written in the bible or quran and yet you use it as the most valuable proving material ever.

In the end you guys are bringing just as much opinions as he does.

(05-28-2011, 02:48 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Wrong.. In Islam, it's tought that God doesn't look like any of his creations, it says in the Qur'an. He's not in any of his creations, nor is he like any of his creations.

Who gives a shit what Islim teaches? The book was written after people even knew what God is.

(05-28-2011, 11:51 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: truly you think u will be the one to convince us

He's not trying to convince anyone. Convincing ppl about wether God exist or not is useless. It's not what this is about anyway so idk where u got that from.
"You havent even witnessed anything written in the bible or quran and yet you use it as the most valuable proving material ever. " false, ure saying like historical finds rejected Bible's events, many of them were APPROVED because of that....

saying that if u dont know the Author then it's not good proof of anything is wrong, actually as long as it has backup such as historical back up or other (such as scientific facts) then the debate is on his side. not saying this is 100 % proof but it sure is a very good point. you cant really say that this is 100 % etc. but what i hate is making ur own conclusions like its a fairytale etc. without any good back up at all, as i said its the "cuz i say so" excuse

my point is : dont make a conclusion that something is a fairytale etc. because we all got our own reason to believe in, and it's just ur opinion doesnt mean its a fact
Has anyone ever seen god?

Have you seen santa claus in the sky with his reindeer?

I don't care if you believe in santa, I just think it's better for you to see the truth.

See the analogy? Never thought about it eh? Glad to help. You're welcome.