Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
yah it makes sense
(05-20-2011, 10:09 PM)Munch link Wrote: How are we supposed to die in 2012 when the world ends in October? Do we die twice?

Wonder what kangaroo thinks about this.  :Y)
aaaaa... what does rapture mean?
google says: fun to the extreme?
(05-20-2011, 09:39 PM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: I dont understand why everybody put all muslims in the same trash when one stupid guy explode himself in the air 8)7 Make sense?

I mean we cant say that ALL christians are bad because germans killed 6mio jews for example.

Its always the same shit in the media. A motherfucking terrorist kill innocent people and the whole religion is bad. LIKE MUSLIMS ARE BAD AND SHIT AND BLA BLA BLAA :(

Unfortunately that's the world we live in. Since the 9/11 attacks, anything bad that has a link with Muslims is just confirming that Muslims are terrorists. That's the way it's projected in the media. Whats more interesting to the narrow minded pessimistic public? A story about a Muslim man saving people from a fire? Or a Muslim man starting a fire that kills many British or American non-Muslims?

Obviously it's the second option that is going to generate more interest and emotion, in this case anger. So that will get more news ratings, and sell more news papers. That's the main focus of the media today, less truth more exaggerated headlines to gain interest. Muslims are an easy target because of a minority, who call themselves true Muslims, when really they're not following true Islam according to the Qur'an.

People use verses from the Qur'an to say that Muslims hate non-Muslims, and that Muslims believe God says they should kill non-Muslims. I could get a news paper and string a few lines together and make it look like the newspaper is telling us to kill and rape people. That's what happens when things are taken away from their context, they can be manipulated.

I notice a lot of talk about the Bible, people saying its metaphors. Well the Bible wasn't originally written in English, so the translation causes some changes. The New Testament wasn't written and preserved in its original form, if it was it hasn't yet been discovered. The only copies of the originals that exist are copies of copies of copies, and so on, of the original. So there are mistakes, things missing, things added. The Bible is not one of a kind, because there are many different versions of it. The Qur'an has remained the same since it's creation.

Here are a few questions I'd like to ask directed to Christians concerning the Bible, and it's contradictions.

This is concerning the resurrection.

Who went to the tomb and first discovered Jesus wasn't in the tomb?

Was it discovered in the early morning before sunrise, or after sunrise?

Who rolled the stone away from the tomb?

Was there anything or anyone in the tomb? If so who or what?

Who told the disciples to go to Galilee?

I'm interested to see what answers I get, and if they differ from each other.
(05-21-2011, 04:48 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Unfortunately that's the world we live in. Since the 9/11 attacks, anything bad that has a link with Muslims is just confirming that Muslims are terrorists. That's the way it's projected in the media. Whats more interesting to the narrow minded pessimistic public? A story about a Muslim man saving people from a fire? Or a Muslim man starting a fire that kills many British or American non-Muslims?

Obviously it's the second option that is going to generate more interest and emotion, in this case anger. So that will get more news ratings, and sell more news papers. That's the main focus of the media today, less truth more exaggerated headlines to gain interest. Muslims are an easy target because of a minority, who call themselves true Muslims, when really they're not following true Islam according to the Qur'an.

People use verses from the Qur'an to say that Muslims hate non-Muslims, and that Muslims believe God says they should kill non-Muslims. I could get a news paper and string a few lines together and make it look like the newspaper is telling us to kill and rape people. That's what happens when things are taken away from their context, they can be manipulated.

I notice a lot of talk about the Bible, people saying its metaphors. Well the Bible wasn't originally written in English, so the translation causes some changes. The New Testament wasn't written and preserved in its original form, if it was it hasn't yet been discovered. The only copies of the originals that exist are copies of copies of copies, and so on, of the original. So there are mistakes, things missing, things added. The Bible is not one of a kind, because there are many different versions of it. The Qur'an has remained the same since it's creation.

Here are a few questions I'd like to ask directed to Christians concerning the Bible, and it's contradictions.

This is concerning the resurrection.

One question, do you believe the press if they report about a story? Do you think different people report the events differently?

If something happened 2000 years ago, will the real story be told or will different people make different stories out of it? At that time a lot of people couldn't read so the story will have led it's own life. People love spectacular things.
the cardenals are the only ones that know what's really written in the Gospels, as they only let people real a part of it but not all
wonder why people beleive in such stupid things when people say world gonna end soon.Those people who say that live they life like nothing happend just talking shit out troll!
the Bible says false prophets will come in my name but only the Father knows the time or day
(05-21-2011, 12:58 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: aaaaa... what does rapture mean?
google says: fun to the extreme?

http://hotword.dictionary.com/doomsday/?...8direct%29

rapture pretty much means to seize or carry off, how people use it today completely destroys the meaning of what it actually means.

and as always those idiots were and always will be wrong about the end of the earth.
(05-21-2011, 04:48 PM)SAFC link Wrote: This is concerning the resurrection.

Alot of fake stuff out there such as bibble looking for answer isn't the thing you should be looking for especialy God stuff

There is a like alot of bibble,people from all countries say same stuff but also diffrent stuff about God,far I know in the bible here say that Maria have remove the stone

this is complicated
(05-22-2011, 02:50 AM)sTriKer link Wrote: Alot of fake stuff out there such as bibble looking for answer isn't the thing you should be looking for especialy God stuff

There is a like alot of bibble,people from all countries say same stuff but also diffrent stuff about God,far I know in the bible here say that Maria have remove the stone

this is complicated

It's the greatest invention of mankind.