Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(05-06-2011, 02:17 PM)XaCt0r link Wrote: If you read it well, and understand every single word in it, you probably will join the Islam.
I'm sorry, but I heard that Muslims themselves haven't yet understood the whole Quran fully.
I didnt ask what Mohammed (not sarcasm nor flaming), I just asked what the ultimate goal that one understands when he reads it.
Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg386323#msg386323 date=1304688908]
To be honest I'd much rather goto hell with all the other people in this world who does not believe in religion, than being in heaven surrounded by religious people. I'd probably try to kill myself within a few hours, and I bet u cant even do that in heaven.
8)7

But uhm yea, keep on.
You're just saying this because you don't really know what Hell is.

(05-06-2011, 02:56 PM)deather link Wrote: I didnt ask what Mohammed (not sarcasm nor flaming), I just asked what the ultimate goal that one understands when he reads it.
You understand everything, like who is God, what we should do in life, and somethings like that..

(05-06-2011, 02:42 PM)durrrr link Wrote: I'm sorry, but I heard that Muslims themselves haven't yet understood the whole Quran fully.
you're wrong.
but, Oh, there's people who didn't really read the whole Quran, is why they don't understand it...
(05-06-2011, 03:00 PM)XaCt0r link Wrote: You're just saying this because you don't really know what Hell is.

Neither do you  ;)
Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg386329#msg386329 date=1304690994]
Neither do you  ;)
Yeap, none do.
(05-06-2011, 02:17 PM)XaCt0r link Wrote: lol ur stupid, but i'll answer you... God created the first person which was called Adam, he's the first human being was created, Angels, God, even Devil was in Heaven, but first Adam, the first human was created by Allah'God', the God ordered Angels and every single one to kneel to Adam, but the Devil didn't, he denied that... so God was mad at him, and he wanted to put him in the Hell, and there is another things I don't remember.... anyways, the God threw Adam at the earth, and while he was going to throw the Devil at the hell, the Devil said, 'Why do want to put me alone in the hell, let me go to the Earth and I then I can let people go with me, then you can check if they really deserve to go to Heaven or Hell. the God accepted that and then Adam and Devil are on earth...
so our father, is Adam.. the father of all of us.

Sorry for my shitty English, anyways it's understandable i guess xD.  :Y)

People who follow Allah's rules go to Heaven, but who don't, he go to Hell..
If you read it well, and understand every single word in it, you probably will join the Islam.
It's kinda proofs that Mohammad is the god's passenger. the holy of qur'an is the Mohammad's miracle... which NONE can change any word in it...
I'm not Christian but, Bible is another older passenger than Mohammad... but people started missing with it, it was God's saying, but people started missing with the words and now it's just some peoples sentences...

At other people, I wanted to say people just believe in what they need to believe. Islam don't ever push any body to join it, Islam just suggest you to join, and you decide w/e you need. and at the end of the word the God let Muslims go to Heaven, and others to Hell. that's it, I hope you join the Islam xD.

Christianity is older than Islam, you fucking dipshit. Your whole post wasn't even worth my goddamn time, so I guess you can shove it where the sun don't shine. Instead of insulting people right away, how about you open up your goddamn mind?

(05-06-2011, 03:00 PM)XaCt0r link Wrote: You're just saying this because you don't really know what Hell is.
You understand everything, like who is God, what we should do in life, and somethings like that..
you're wrong.
but, Oh, there's people who didn't really read the whole Quran, is why they don't understand it...

Do you know what Hell is then? Have you been there or something? Stop talking bullshit. Freaking clueless kids.
(05-06-2011, 02:17 PM)XaCt0r link Wrote: lol ur stupid, but i'll answer you... God created the first person which was called Adam, he's the first human being was created, Angels, God, even Devil was in Heaven, but first Adam, the first human was created by Allah'God', the God ordered Angels and every single one to kneel to Adam, but the Devil didn't, he denied that... so God was mad at him, and he wanted to put him in the Hell, and there is another things I don't remember.... anyways, the God threw Adam at the earth, and while he was going to throw the Devil at the hell, the Devil said, 'Why do want to put me alone in the hell, let me go to the Earth and I then I can let people go with me, then you can check if they really deserve to go to Heaven or Hell. the God accepted that and then Adam and Devil are on earth...
so our father, is Adam.. the father of all of us.

Sorry for my shitty English, anyways it's understandable i guess xD.  :Y)

People who follow Allah's rules go to Heaven, but who don't, he go to Hell..
If you read it well, and understand every single word in it, you probably will join the Islam.
It's kinda proofs that Mohammad is the god's passenger. the holy of qur'an is the Mohammad's miracle... which NONE can change any word in it...
I'm not Christian but, Bible is another older passenger than Mohammad... but people started missing with it, it was God's saying, but people started missing with the words and now it's just some peoples sentences...

At other people, I wanted to say people just believe in what they need to believe. Islam don't ever push any body to join it, Islam just suggest you to join, and you decide w/e you need. and at the end of the word the God let Muslims go to Heaven, and others to Hell. that's it, I hope you join the Islam xD.

first off, if God created Adam and Adam is our "father" then wouldn't that make God our grandfather then? All I'm trying to say is that people said that God is our father and that would mean we are his children therefore, we are the sons/daughters of God, so why the hell should he be worshiped if he pretty much did what tons of parent's have been doing since forever? And also, he seriously tried to send the Devil to hell for not bowing to Adam? That's the stupidest things I've ever heard.
God banished the angel Lucifer (aka the devil, satan) to hell when he refused to bow for humans. I'm not sure if it was Adam though.
(05-06-2011, 03:00 PM)XaCt0r link Wrote: you're wrong.

So who's right, TwistedDemon, who said that Quran hasn't been fully understood yet, or you, who says that it is?
(05-06-2011, 07:17 PM)durrrr link Wrote: So who's right, TwistedDemon, who said that Quran hasn't been fully understood yet, or you, who says that it is?
You just can't understand what we're talking about, it's just misunderstanding.
The Holy of Qur'an, there's somethings, MANY things in the Quran which none knows about it, it's what he meant by hasn't been fully understood, but I was talking about the proofs that God exists so do Mohammad the passenger.

(05-06-2011, 03:41 PM)Maka link Wrote: Christianity is older than Islam, you fucking dipshit. Your whole post wasn't even worth my goddamn time, so I guess you can shove it where the sun don't shine. Instead of insulting people right away, how about you open up your goddamn mind?

you're just an idiot and I would careless about this post, but by saying Christianity is older than Islam, that's successfully true sentence, but the Christianity which was in the past, isn't like now. now a day, many people has added/deleted so many and much important things from it, it's just a people sayings now a day.
and thanks for flaming.

(05-06-2011, 05:39 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: first off, if God created Adam and Adam is our "father" then wouldn't that make God our grandfather then? All I'm trying to say is that people said that God is our father and that would mean we are his children therefore, we are the sons/daughters of God, so why the hell should he be worshiped if he pretty much did what tons of parent's have been doing since forever? And also, he seriously tried to send the Devil to hell for not bowing to Adam? That's the stupidest things I've ever heard.
GODDAMNIT MAN.
I said ''CREATED'' not ''BORN'' u freakin` idiot... you're just too stupid to understand this, I'll do my best trying to explain it as much as I can.

the GOD CREATED Adam which is the father of the whole people, he just CREATED, he made him from mud... I don't really remember the story well, but, he Just created Adam and Adam married his sister, and they got 2 sons and 1 daughter, then the sons fought for who will marry the daughter, and then one of them killed the other and married the daughter, and then the life continued by that.. Marry and get kids, then the kids marry, etc.