Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(05-05-2011, 06:05 AM)XaCt0r link Wrote: Eh, the holy of quran has 1 same copy ONLY, not like the others at all... and that's kind of a prove that's it's right, by reading the bible, that's appearently not a god's words...

Uhm...the other books having more than one copy or not being right does not make yours right. It just makes theirs wrong.

One person being wrong does not automatically make another right.
(05-05-2011, 01:31 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Why do someone needs to die in order to gain god's forgiveness?

Have you never heard of a fucking confession? Stop assuming you know the religion the others have better than they know it.
if God created us all, wouldn't that mean that God is our father? if that's true then why is Jesus treated any differently then us if he, like us, is God's child?
(05-05-2011, 06:05 AM)XaCt0r link Wrote: Actually, I didn't understand you well, but if I got your point:
Allah is God, and he has no sons... Oh wait!! If he had one, where's his wife?
In Christianity, they believe Jesus was the son of God, but Islam denies it.

(05-05-2011, 06:05 AM)XaCt0r link Wrote: Eh, the holy of quran has 1 same copy ONLY, not like the others at all... and that's kind of a prove that's it's right, by reading the bible, that's appearently not a god's words...
So what your saying is Islam is the only true source of teachings FROM God, unlike Christianity and Judaism? Come on man, you have no right to say that. Allah is God in a Muslims eye. Buddha is God in a person who follows Buddhism. And the Gods in Hinduism who follow Hindu are Gods in a Hindus eyes. You get the point, but you really have no right to say there is only 1 book that is better than others.
Can some Muslim tell me what is the ultimate point quoted in Qur'an? And could a Christian tell me the ultimate point as said in the Bible?

Are you kidding? That's the dumbest fucking argument I've heard this week.
Check this out:
Muhammed doesn't and never existed. Faith in him has often enough lead to violence and turmoil. So sayeth the god, Maddolis.

I only wrote that once, so I guess that's proof that it's right.
(05-06-2011, 03:58 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Are you kidding? That's the dumbest fucking argument I've heard this week.
Check this out:
Muhammed doesn't and never existed. Faith in him has often enough lead to violence and turmoil. So sayeth the god, Maddolis.

I only wrote that once, so I guess that's proof that it's right.

Omg now i will Jihad against the non madollis believers, the unfaithful.
because madollis created this world in the centrum of the universe, made out of 3 sheeps, one banana and a sprankle of lime: that was how the big bang was created.
I have very personal reasons to believe in my God Maddolis, so don't ask.

Twisted

A still more glorious dawn awaits:

Carl Sagan - 'A Glorious Dawn' ft Stephen Hawking (Symphony of Science)
(05-05-2011, 10:48 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: if God created us all, wouldn't that mean that God is our father? if that's true then why is Jesus treated any differently then us if he, like us, is God's child?
lol ur stupid, but i'll answer you... God created the first person which was called Adam, he's the first human being was created, Angels, God, even Devil was in Heaven, but first Adam, the first human was created by Allah'God', the God ordered Angels and every single one to kneel to Adam, but the Devil didn't, he denied that... so God was mad at him, and he wanted to put him in the Hell, and there is another things I don't remember.... anyways, the God threw Adam at the earth, and while he was going to throw the Devil at the hell, the Devil said, 'Why do want to put me alone in the hell, let me go to the Earth and I then I can let people go with me, then you can check if they really deserve to go to Heaven or Hell. the God accepted that and then Adam and Devil are on earth...
so our father, is Adam.. the father of all of us.

Sorry for my shitty English, anyways it's understandable i guess xD.  :Y)

People who follow Allah's rules go to Heaven, but who don't, he go to Hell..

(05-06-2011, 03:53 AM)deather link Wrote: Can some Muslim tell me what is the ultimate point quoted in Qur'an? And could a Christian tell me the ultimate point as said in the Bible?
If you read it well, and understand every single word in it, you probably will join the Islam.
It's kinda proofs that Mohammad is the god's passenger. the holy of qur'an is the Mohammad's miracle... which NONE can change any word in it...
I'm not Christian but, Bible is another older passenger than Mohammad... but people started missing with it, it was God's saying, but people started missing with the words and now it's just some peoples sentences...

At other people, I wanted to say people just believe in what they need to believe. Islam don't ever push any body to join it, Islam just suggest you to join, and you decide w/e you need. and at the end of the word the God let Muslims go to Heaven, and others to Hell. that's it, I hope you join the Islam xD.
You and TwistedDemon aren't setting a great example.
To be honest I'd much rather goto hell with all the other people in this world who does not believe in religion, than being in heaven surrounded by religious people. I'd probably try to kill myself within a few hours, and I bet u cant even do that in heaven.
8)7

But uhm yea, keep on.