Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(05-04-2011, 08:38 PM)XaCt0r link Wrote: Here's the proof that Islam is the only right PERFECT, with no mistakes religion.

Why not waste some minutes of you'r time watching this video of proofing that Christians are false. Actually, I respect the whole religions but, here's a proof.

I'm Muslim.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?...#w400-h292
Sorry for the translation, it's Arabic.
I didn't bother watching the video. If you really knew something about Islam, it adapted teachings from the Bible and Judaism. If you read all 3 holy books, they say the same thing. And i think only Christianity believes Jesus was the son of God, but Islam denies it .

Can't believe it reached what? 37 pages? lol its all personal preference, and anyone trying to outsmart each other is talking to the mirror.
well Sean, that's all religion is, preferences.
(05-04-2011, 09:36 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: but allah (islam) isnt god (christians) right?
Actually, I didn't understand you well, but if I got your point:
Allah is God, and he has no sons... Oh wait!! If he had one, where's his wife?

(05-05-2011, 02:25 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: I didn't bother watching the video. If you really knew something about Islam, it adapted teachings from the Bible and Judaism. If you read all 3 holy books, they say the same thing. And i think only Christianity believes Jesus was the son of God, but Islam denies it .

Can't believe it reached what? 37 pages? lol its all personal preference, and anyone trying to outsmart each other is talking to the mirror.
Eh, the holy of quran has 1 same copy ONLY, not like the others at all... and that's kind of a prove that's it's right, by reading the bible, that's appearently not a god's words...
Anyways, I'm not a scientist to answer you'r questions, and my english isn't that good, but I'm pretty sure there's an answer to all of you're questions about Islam

and you don't have to see the god to believe in, we can see god when we go to heaven, and if you want to go to heaven, you need to trust him and follow his rules...

@Danny, Yeah, true, but still none can answer him.
(05-05-2011, 12:54 AM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: from my understanding Jesus is the son of God, is he not? why is it I see TONS of people refer to Jesus as God? Does this mean that they're all idiots/don't understand their own religion/ someone who doesn't learn their religion is actually smarter then them about it?

This is exactly as in Buddhism. Buddha was a prince who tried to learn the real meaning for life and he found it by meditation and preached them to people. He was like messenger of God. But then ignorant people, started to call him 'God' and thus Buddhism came into existence.

I am not against, Buddhism or any other religion. Just explaining how people mis-understood them at called them 'God'.
lol guys tell me how can god have a son ?!!
well, god created all of us and all of this world so why does he need a son?!!! think about it it's just how can three gods judge the whole world. if there were 3 morenos how could they lead the team?! :X they would argue about every thing come on guys think about it. but in islam we know that there is a juses but he isn't god's son he is a miracle from god he is just mariam's son.
Jezus was born in the first place to die for everyone's sins, he needed to be born as a human and feel human pain they've discussed this already and jezus agreed to die with horrible pain just to help the other humans, just before he know's that he's gonna die he is praying to god, asking for another way to help, then god gave him the chance, but after all jezus refused cause it was god's will and not his, and so he got crucified and he had to be send to heaven and not stay on earth.

Dr Zakir Naik Vs Dr William Cambell 2

:)

Can God create such a mathematical problem that he couldn't solve?
(05-05-2011, 01:07 PM)durrrr link Wrote: Can God create such a mathematical problem that he couldn't solve?

fail isn't an action...

/me is being repetitive -_-

(05-05-2011, 10:17 AM)Daniel link Wrote: Jezus was born in the first place to die for everyone's sins, he needed to be born as a human and feel human pain they've discussed this already and jezus agreed to die with horrible pain just to help the other humans, just before he know's that he's gonna die he is praying to god, asking for another way to help, then god gave him the chance, but after all jezus refused cause it was god's will and not his, and so he got crucified and he had to be send to heaven and not stay on earth.

Why do someone needs to die in order to gain god's forgiveness?
God can and will forgive you once you admit your fault and ask forgiveness and insists to never doing it again.

also, since jesus died for our sins... does that mean we are not sinful anymore? how's the drill?
(05-05-2011, 01:31 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: fail isn't an action...

/me is being repetitive -_-

I didn't say word "fail".