Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(04-26-2011, 08:41 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Then give me the number of the post, why not even re-write the whole thing? I thought that you are "too fast" at typing.

and I told you.. do it like this:

book X verse X:X says: "...."
and it predicted: "....."

or ur afraid or what?

still waiting.

WHEN...

you realize that the quran was revealed 1400 years ago which doesn't affect the percentage, when the Quran was relvealed God said that he created the universe in 6 days, not the next 16 billion years.

and the world probably won't stay for more than 100-300 years, take my word.

Still waiting ....
The world's gonna last 100-300 years at least, it'll probably last 100,000-300,000 years minimum. It's the human race that's possibly fucked.
Finally someone with sense.
(05-02-2011, 07:38 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: The world's gonna last 100-300 years at least, it'll probably last 100,000-300,000 years minimum. It's the human race that's possibly fucked.

That's why we use the word "probably"
you never know whats gonna happen, just some expectations
If you think logically, nothing in this world can happen at the success rate of 100%.
Nobody knows everything.
Here's the proof that Islam is the only right PERFECT, with no mistakes religion.

Why not waste some minutes of you'r time watching this video of proofing that Christians are false. Actually, I respect the whole religions but, here's a proof.

I'm Muslim.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?...#w400-h292
Sorry for the translation, it's Arabic.
Lol cool vid xD Made me laugh @ at that Christian host. Poor guy
but allah (islam) isnt god (christians) right?
(05-01-2011, 05:33 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Still waiting ....

It has been calculated that the world will last for 1.3 billion years before it ends.

the so called calculation is quatch.

nobody knows how long the world exists.
(05-04-2011, 08:38 PM)XaCt0r link Wrote: Here's the proof that Islam is the only right PERFECT, with no mistakes religion.

Why not waste some minutes of you'r time watching this video of proofing that Christians are false. Actually, I respect the whole religions but, here's a proof.

I'm Muslim.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?...#w400-h292
Sorry for the translation, it's Arabic.

That doesn't "disprove christianity"

Just proves that that guy knows nothing about his own religion.
from my understanding Jesus is the son of God, is he not? why is it I see TONS of people refer to Jesus as God? Does this mean that they're all idiots/don't understand their own religion/ someone who doesn't learn their religion is actually smarter then them about it?