Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(04-20-2011, 09:30 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I would because believing in something that does not exist is a sin towards life.

I'm only saying that the friction between christians and muslims cost too many lives already...and that for nothing, something fictional. None of you is right, and fighting about it is absolutely retarded.

"none of you is right" typical ignorant, now flame,joke and lie - you will not prove anything.
(04-20-2011, 10:25 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: "none of you is right" typical ignorant, now flame,joke and lie - you will not prove anything.

You wont either. None of u will.
This would be better off closed and removed, it's just like any other lvp topic that's open to replies. Angry little boys flaming, flame baiting and trying to preach their unfounded bullshit opinions.

Target being a prick isn't sonething I thought I'd see, but I guess people change, or maybe his true colours are showing, it doesn't matter anyway.

I just think people with enough arrogance to tell others they're wrong based on no evidence, and a view which is completely narrow minded should take a look at what they're gaining from being that way. It's always the same ones who like to try being trolls, with their protective arrogance to hide the fact they're dull and boring underneath it all, with no real useful information to talk about.

How can you "know" there's no god when you've never even opened up to things being possible that you've never thought possible?

Any Muslim or Christan who will try and put their views across here are wasting their time. Remember your job is to deliver a message, not to make people see it the way you think they should. So it's no fault on you if they're too ignorant to be open minded, so don't worry.

(04-20-2011, 11:57 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Any Muslim or Christan who will try and put their views across here are wasting their time. Remember your job is to deliver a message, not to make people see it the way you think they should. So it's no fault on you if they're too ignorant to be open minded, so don't worry.

"Any non-believer who will try and put their views across here are wasting their time. Remember your job is to deliver a message, not to make people see it the way you think they should. So it's no fault on you if they're too ignorant to be open minded, so don't worry."

Tho I agree, you have to keep in mind this goes both ways.
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."
                                                        -Socrates

Rule a lot of people should live by, imo.
(04-20-2011, 11:57 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Any Muslim or Christan who will try and put their views across here are wasting their time. Remember your job is to deliver a message, not to make people see it the way you think they should. So it's no fault on you if they're too ignorant to be open minded, so don't worry.

I think Osama Bin Laden already told the whole world that there's something called Islam, our job here is to tell people what real Islam is, but yea, I agree [16:82]But if they turn back, then on you devolves only the clear deliverance (of the message).

(04-21-2011, 02:37 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."
                                                        -Socrates

Rule a lot of people should live by, imo.

agreed.. a lot of people should.
Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg383898#msg383898 date=1303342597]
"Any non-believer who will try and put their views across here are wasting their time. Remember your job is to deliver a message, not to make people see it the way you think they should. So it's no fault on you if they're too ignorant to be open minded, so don't worry."

Tho I agree, you have to keep in mind this goes both ways.

I was just speaking from my own experience really, I was an atheist for 25 years. Challenged myself by reading the Qur'an with an open mind. Though being completely honest, I did have doubt about it, I didn't plan on believing or want to believe in it, but I did. I've always been very very skeptical, and very deep when it comes to information and facts. I have to discover more, and more and more, to be totally convinced before accepting that I believe something. I researched both sides, and found the sides going against Islam to be very narrow minded, and manipulating information. So since I've been on both sides of the coin, I know how atheist and Non-Muslims perceive the information provided by media, and how wrong it is from true Islam.

(04-21-2011, 02:46 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: I think Osama Bin Laden already told the whole world that there's something called Islam, our job here is to tell people what real Islam is, but yea, I agree [16:82]But if they turn back, then on you devolves only the clear deliverance (of the message).

Also 3:16 And if they submit [in Islam], they are rightly guided; but if they turn away - then upon you is only the [duty of] notification. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants.

I should also add that I've seen old videos on YouTube, and a friend of mine had also watched a documentary on Islam. He isn't a Muslim be the way. We both noticed how verses in the Qur'an were taken and used for a completely different context.

Such as...8:15 O you who have believed, when you meet those who disbelieve advancing [for battle], do not turn to them your backs [in flight].

That is often used by extremists along with many other verses, with the intent on making their Muslim followers into terrorists, who hate Westerners. It can be done with any book or newspaper. Take a quote and read it, then see how many different contexts you can fit it into.

That verse I quoted above was taken from a Surah about a battle. It's a scripture of what God said when giving guidance to the Muslims who are at the time being attacked by non-Muslims at the Battle of Badr.

So it isn't telling Muslims of today to attack non-believers, but that's how it's used by extremists who call themselves Muslims. Really they're not considered Muslims because they're going against what true Islam teaches.
(04-21-2011, 10:42 AM)SAFC link Wrote: I was just speaking from my own experience really, I was an atheist for 25 years. Challenged myself by reading the Qur'an with an open mind. Though being completely honest, I did have doubt about it, I didn't plan on believing or want to believe in it, but I did. I've always been very very skeptical, and very deep when it comes to information and facts. I have to discover more, and more and more, to be totally convinced before accepting that I believe something. I researched both sides, and found the sides going against Islam to be very narrow minded, and manipulating information. So since I've been on both sides of the coin, I know how atheist and Non-Muslims perceive the information provided by media, and how wrong it is from true Islam.

this made me smile :)

Congratulation for finding the straight way bro
Masallah. :)

Quote:So it isn't telling Muslims of today to attack non-believers, but that's how it's used by extremists who call themselves Muslims. Really they're not considered Muslims because they're going against what true Islam teaches.

Well, there are a lot of mujahideen around the globe, especially in Chechnya and in Central Asia. You can't say that they are all "terrorists" since the most in (e.g. in Chechnya) are only protecting their people. I believe the Taliban is a non-Muslim foundation (often linked to the CIA: Tim Osman) to cause havoc/war and to destabilize the region in order to legalize an invasion, so they can follow their stupid NWO agenda.
;) ;) ;)