Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
I cant really find anything usefull on any NORMAL page that says orc-or is about proving God either

I am now going to prove that God doesnt exist and im gonna use Zeroth law of thermodynamics, because I can. Doubt it? Get some IQ. + points for me
See what I did thar? -_-
(04-12-2011, 06:33 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: U med cause I don't reply to your insufficiënt answer?

Property of X=A, Property of Z=A, Thus X=Z is not proof, because the logic is wrong. It's not orch or that needs to be discussed, since orch or has NOTHING to do with god. Again, like another billion things, it has been wrongly used by some christians to 'prove' god.

If you repeat your wrong theory enough, people might just believe it, it works the same as with bible stories.

It does bring u closer, way closer. but seems like u dont understan the theory at all, because even ur math was wrong there.. good game, but u really need to get more scientific into video and turn on ur brains. wrong theory? It was approved on E-J education university, and a kid like u will say it's wrong, lmao. part 2, part 1 by the way. and first see what ORCH OR really is.

anyways, first u try to deny it(maybe u had a reason for it) now u say it doesnt bring u closer to God, cool story bro.  8) and u talk about science.

p.s.: Grim googled ORCH OR theory aka searched on internet? LOL, typical u. and not really, u cant prove shiat with Zeroth law of thermodynamics considering God, because ure not much of a science man anyways, what Johanan did, was that he brought enough scientific proofs, i wonder why other people understan it. part 1 + part 2 :(
(04-12-2011, 07:11 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: Grim googled ORCH OR theory aka searched on internet? LOL, typical u.

Are you fucking serious? wow..
(04-12-2011, 07:11 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: It does bring u closer, way closer. but seems like u dont understan the theory at all, because even ur math was wrong there.. good game, but u really need to get more scientific into video and turn on ur brains. wrong theory? It was approved on E-J education university, and a kid like u will say it's wrong, lmao.

anyways, first u try to deny it(maybe u had a reason for it) now u say it doesnt bring u closer to God, cool story bro.  8) and u talk about science.

p.s.: Grim googled ORCH OR theory aka searched on internet? LOL, typical u. and not really, u cant prove shiat with Zeroth law of thermodynamics considering God, because ure not much of a science man anyways, what Johanan did, was that he brought enough scientific proofs, i wonder why other people understan it. part 1 + part 2 :(

Are you serious? You're calling him a kid? How old are you seriously? You type around this forum acting like a twelve year old who's only hit puberty last week. Then you'll proceed to tell them to start using their brains? That's what they've been doing all along, and obviously way more than you have.
Who are you to tell that his mathematics are wrong? He's probably got a way better education than you have. And by the way, that shit DOESN'T bring anyone closer 'to God'. For people like yourself, it only "brings you closer to God" if you get caught up in all of that as easily as you obviously do.

Your sorry ass is obviously not much of a "science man" either. He brought enough proof? Gee, I thought you guys didn't need any proof? Not to mention that right now, the tables obviously have turned, as it's not just the ones who don't believe that need proof. It's obvious the ones that do believe try to make their proof themselves, even if it's not real proof.

As a last entry, what is your problem with Grim googling the situation? How is that "typically him"? Would you not google information over something you may not know very well or to get even more information on something you do know well? Google is without a shadow of a doubt, as is the internet itself, the best source to find information, both correct and incorrect, right now on the entire planet. The joke is on you when making a statement like that. Maybe I should call that 'typical' too now?

Obvious is obvious.
(04-12-2011, 07:11 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: It does bring u closer, way closer. but seems like u dont understan the theory at all, because even ur math was wrong there.. good game, but u really need to get more scientific into video and turn on ur brains. wrong theory? It was approved on E-J education university, and a kid like u will say it's wrong, lmao. part 2, part 1 by the way. and first see what ORCH OR really is.

Cool, authority argument again, this time a university. Orch or can be approved by a uni. But the god linked theory that you made out of it will not be.

Oh and giving your opponent less crediblity by saying he's too dumb to understand _O-. Coolio

I believe there are terms for this false argumentation, but i'm too lazy to look it up.

It's just because there's a gigantic hole in your 'god proof'  theory, ive maybe quoted it 1000 times and still you intentionally ignore it.

Property of X=A, Property of Z=A, Thus X=Z is not proof, because the logic is wrong.

SO THERE GOES YOUR ORCH OR BASED GOD PROOF THEORY.

Electronic Jesus University
STyL4, if you continue your argument while putting down people, there is no way they are going to take you seriously.
People stopped taking him seriously like 4 or 5 pages back  ;)
(04-12-2011, 07:11 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: p.s.: Grim googled ORCH OR theory aka searched on internet? LOL, typical u.

I don't understand your point here. Are you implying that he's an idiot because he did some research before making a point?
(04-12-2011, 01:56 AM)MaZ link Wrote: actually on the last day of Jezus' life he said to his fellowers 'drink this wine with me as a sign of my blood, and and this bread with me as a sign of my body or something like that, so they just symbolise Jezus and that u will associate it with him as he shared it and gave it a meaning.

OMG if this is true... then shame on Christians to say that Jesus -peace be upon him- drank wine, HOW THEY **ING DARE??

K styla... this is an obvious proof that you Christians can't control the bible, you can't know if something is changed in it, THEN HOW THE HELL YOU SAY THAT IT'S STILL A WORD OF GOD??!