Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
TwistedDemon, that was not an answer to my previous post but ok...

now ure saying the truth is evil, not in ur religion. it says God loves u 7 time mores than ur mom(which is kind of ... interpretation) , and that means pure love. its truth what i said, ALL truth.

"I never wished for someone to go to hell, am just saying what Quran is saying, if you're not a Muslim, you'll go to hell.
and yes it's God's decision, and God told us how his decisions will be, it's his choice from the beginning." - ye thats ur problem, because ure saying Quran is accurate because of some stuff that COULD be tested and is true, but they make no "wow this is a miracle" moment, like Bible does with atoms, universe and nature interpretations that could not be tested. dont ask me for it again, just "go back". not saying Quran is not accurate, it can be truth or hidden truth in there, like coded messages like in Bible.

"You are serving God by the way you want, not the way he wants, if you are serving God the way he wants you to serve him, you will go to heaven, that way is Islam.

And you're serving God through his "son"... right?" - u dont know what is "the way He wants", because God is the one and only and even in ur Religion u need to serve him as the only and as the creator and give him love. if u ask me , its way more logical "if u dont deny Jesus he won't deny u", that means u cant be Christian but at the same time u can be a good person and not be a harmful atheist. ure like "because the Quran says so", but truly i debate on facts. u also stated that you would not go to hell because ure mistaken about his son, let me tell u something. someone has belived in u whole life, gave u dedication, gave u everything then suddenly he thought ur son is someone else. ure truly at that, but will u just "back stab him"? seems unlogical.

"And you're serving God through his "son"... right?" - God AND Son, they're equal.

"As a Muslim I believe in the Bible, I believe that it is the word of God, therefore it must've predicted tons of things, but my problem with the bible is that it's edited, and people don't know which part is edited and which part isn't." - they do know for the most of, and Jesus's story made too many influenced and existed so it can't be edited because Bible RELIES on Jesus at SOME point and I also stated the evidences and witnesses.

"Really? you're doing your best? tell me then... how many times you prayed yesterday? I mean praying like this (the way God wants you to pray): http://survivorsareus.files.wordpress.co...ubh-11.jpg" - not my best, but every night i kneel before him and if its needed i even kiss the floor to show his dedication, but OFCOURSE it could be better and WAY better too, seeing some Christians being so dedicated. and Muslims.

CONCLUSION:

obviously i dont deny Allah, obviously i dont deny Muslim's religion but I CANT deny Jesus dude and so cant i God. he helped me too much and if u think they are conclusions OK, but its my personal life. good luck with ur religion TwistedDemon, but i suggest u to lean on the God's guide: "I help those that can help themselves", u can think with ur own head and u can serve him at the same time.

0Target0, Evolution predictions, Planes, radio waves and so on.... they are in the Bible 100 %.

(04-08-2011, 02:04 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: 0Target0, Evolution predictions, Planes, radio waves and so on.... they are in the Bible 100 %.

They are not in the bible dumbass. Just because someone says AIR in the bible he does not mean radio waves. Just because Mozes was told to walk on water it is not the prediction of a hovercraft. Just cause someone mentioned heaven he did not mean space.

Anyone can narrow a broad definition down to a specific thing.

The bible was mostly written in the middle ages  :w.

(04-08-2011, 02:04 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Evolution predictions, Planes, radio waves and so on.... they are in the Bible 100 %.

Please, give some proofs. If you don't - your statement doesn't count as truth.
LMFAO
(04-08-2011, 03:56 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: They are not in the bible dumbass. Just because someone says AIR in the bible he does not mean radio waves. Just because Mozes was told to walk on water it is not the prediction of a hovercraft. Just cause someone mentioned heaven he did not mean space.

Anyone can narrow a broad definition down to a specific thing.

The bible was mostly written in the middle ages  :w.

1. obviously they are, watch my  video and there are loads of stuff provided, first you say they interpretate by the nature etc.-by the things they see, the next thing i give u the proof which could NOT be inpretated by the things that were SEEN, now u say theyre not in the Bible. poor denial and good example of debate lost. and if u think i didnt show u that, go look back.. even the specific examples proof that they COULD not see it
2. WOW, nearly Middle Age... so much for knowing about Bible! LOL! no wonder i felt like debating with u is not good.

i forgot to add one thing. the Bible revealed that the earth is round in Isaiah 40:22. It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth.

and i suggest u to search for the Bible coding aka Bible interpretating, only sceptics like u would look at it as a fairytale. i gave u some stuff durrr.

oh and again Demon, ive got nothing againts ur religion, i respect it alot
(04-08-2011, 04:33 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: 1. obviously they are, watch my  video and there are loads of stuff provided, first you say they interpretate by the nature etc.-by the things they see, the next thing i give u the proof which could NOT be inpretated by the things that were SEEN, now u say theyre not in the Bible. poor denial and good example of debate lost. and if u think i didnt show u that, go look back.. even the specific examples proof that they COULD not see it
2. WOW, nearly Middle Age... so much for knowing about Bible! LOL! no wonder i felt like debating with u is not good.

i forgot to add one thing. the Bible revealed that the earth is round in Isaiah 40:22. It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth.

You never showed me proof, just assumptions.

1. The stuff you provided in your image is an narrow interpretation of a broad description. A circle, does not say anything about volume, go study some math idiot. A sphere however does. They could have had an idea looking at a ship departing from a harbour, last thing that dissapears is the mast. So far about predicting. Even Egyptians knew.

2. Yes the middle ages, when the bible was inaccurately copied by monks and mis-translated. The current bible as we know is only accurately copied from when the book press was invented.

I think I know the context of the bible better than you do, considering my extensive history classes. What country do you live in btw?

Quote:- how could they know light was created first? and that nothing could be made without the light? and how could they even know that everything is made of unseen participles? if it was really from "their" perspective and how "they" see it, then how could they even know that? because if u only judge by the look, u wouldnt call it "invisible pieces" so grim and 0target, minus points for you, because those conclusions could not even be made at that time, with THEIR naked eye as u would call it because obviously nothing interpretated that back then.

BECAUSE IF ITS DARK GOD CANT SEE AND HE CANT MAKE ANYTHING.

you must be the dumbest creature on earth.

Go pray and make some video's or something.

You are the worst debater on the planet, go make some real arguments. Minus 1000000 points for you.

if you get personal i can too.
_O- _O- _O- , I hope u are joking *facepalm* what did u provide? NOTHING, what did u do? just deny like a typical sceptic, i wont argue with u because ure obviously worse debater ever. then u start with CIRCLE stuff, thats laughable argument video maker received, and guess what.. argument failed, like u now. i wonder what would u say of atoms at that time EVEN if u would have the chance to see the picture.. or about the natural causes, planets... "things that move" right? LOL!

"2. Yes the middle ages, when the bible was inaccurately copied by monks and mis-translated. The current bible as we know is only accurately copied from when the book press was invented. " - it was copied and u said it was "mostly written", but it wasnt writen back then, u know creating something is not the same as copying something. MINUS point PROVIDED :) got ya like always.

"BECAUSE IF ITS DARK GOD CANT SEE AND HE CANT MAKE ANYTHING." - its God, yea so much things uve got to "learn" - worse argument ever
Target, why even bother :(? He will see the light when he dies and our Atheist God sends him to hell for not thinking for himself but instead believe whatever was written in the biggest fairy tail our world knows :O.

Quote:and i suggest u to search for the Bible coding aka Bible interpretating, only sceptics like u would look at it as a fairytale. i gave u some stuff durrr.
Well, STyL4, you say you gave me some stuff? After I said this:
Quote:Please quote me verses where it says in the Bible anything about planes or radio waves.

You said this:

Quote:durrr there is in the bible 100 %(saw it my self) and i can't find it now immediately lol, it would take me a week

That doesn't look like a solid proof to me at all.
i have to do everything for u since u didnt do nothing? well obviously because u guys are just asking, im answering..

just go like 2 pages from here and see solid proofs, and i also explained them briefly and no , i wont come to ur country just to do that for u. but there are those verses 100 % and if u get me lying then go on and post proofs, i'll eat my words then

WLproxy, nice arguments, too bad u just replied with complete shame without knowing anything about what we're talking about.