Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(04-02-2011, 08:33 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: Shut the fuck up if you dont have anything usefull to say.

Anyways can someone tell me what Zeigeist is?

We also got this ''bible class'' thing, its ended now but I once asked if there is actually any REAL proof of Jesus' excistince besides the stories in the bible and he said that there was another jewish man who wrote about him in the period that Jesus was alive. I'm going to have a talk with him soon and ask about more information about this matter.

And Styla, type like a human being, not like a munkey hitting a keyboard. Then I will take your posts seriously and will actually read them.

nice argument, too bad u hate me in sa-mp(hate me so much u need to crawl here and say something to me nub) cuz I own u and I would own u in debate also. if i wouldnt read ur post i would say ure atheist with this "im right" matter. monkey.
Being the community's champion that I am, I'll inform you fanboys that this is supposed to be a serious discussion. Keep it clean, please.
(04-02-2011, 11:35 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: actually u were manipulated by video, since then u should watch the arguments between Zeitgeust and few others very good Christian debaters, Zeitgeist had no chance, because it does deny few of the mistakes made by human around the Religion but not the main part itself, therefore u rely too much on that.

did Zeitgeist investigate Afterlife's sightings? no, i told u why theyre RELIABLE, atleast for me because lies dont get away from me, did Zeitgeist investigate its creation connected to Religion? no, just the religion, I can tell u how many good arguments there are for creatonism and if u wanna debate on it go on, but I can tell u , Big Bang is far from truth. even the evolution is.  just watch the video ive sent u and compare them to Zeitgeist, watch ALL the parts though, since those "30 mins" werent enough for u, and Jesus part :)

im sorry but I cant deny my belifs due to that video, its so not good enough.

I did an essay last year about evolution and creationism, there's more evidence for evolution then there is against it. As a matter of a fact most of the evidence against it was pretty weak and there was so little of it. But all of the evidence I found for evolution seemed to be very valid. The only evidence anyone could possibly have for believing in creationism is the Bible which for all we know isn't actually the word of God but maybe the word of some drunk (just making a point). And I'll tell you something you probably didn't know, the actual definition of faith is belief that is not based on proof. I'd rather believe in something that can be proven then believe in something that has no evidence whatsoever.
evolution is based not on RELIABLE proofs but POSSIBLE proofs, obviously their theory does base on "REAL" subjects(like proteins for example) but the proofs only states that chances were VERY VERY VERY LITTLE (again 1:1000000000), and the RNA in the beggining of the life in that sea just proves that it's too complex and just lowers the chances, more possibly - creationism. they are VALID proof but do u know what they proof? they proof POSSIBILITY, such as religion and it's proofs does.

but creationism is not religion(so ur statement about Bible was wrong), and is just PART of, the only thing that sticks creationism and religion together is God but GUESS what, as I said : If you could wrap ur minds around God u would be God, guess it again! we cant deny it! before u write an essay what about u think about that? uve got many Christians that do not support creationism at some way, as it gets them far away from God at some points. and creationism most likely is based on false big bang theory, that is another part of evolution where the chances are lowered. because there are questions about big bangs, 1000 of thems, so ur "valid" proofs are the proofs of something that MIGHT happen.

i make post after post, and if i get a message from atheist he most likely starts another theme. there r always "how,why" or denials only, is it that hard just to think about it and look at the topic from the both perspective?

why do i belive so much? personal matters and Afterlife got me even closer ;)))

I'm honestly not trying to argue with you or anything, in my essay I wrote from both sides, I understand the opposing sides to evolution and the sides for it and I know that there are tons of theories and beliefs as to how we came about from Scientology to Intelligent Design and I know that there are some people who believe in evolution to an extent as Christians and some who think that evolution did happen but only because God allowed it to. You see evolution everyday with the flu, it evolves as it gets immune to the vaccines and so they have to make an even stronger vaccine. All I'm saying is is what I believe and for what I believe has a lot of evidence backing it up. I just find it hard to believe in something that has little to no evidence behind it.
well i see ur point there but Christianity does not have very little evidence behind it, as i said i met this guy who was really good christian debater but at the same time he did not really support creationism because he said mostly it only denies evolution and that does not prove much.. but i know im not dumb myself, and i know what i belive in ^^ thats why i study opposing sides first, then see whats the idea behind it.
STyL4, you do understand that you talk bullshit about the 1:00...000 chance?
Even if it is the real number, it doesn't mean that the theory of Evolution is wrong, just because the chances are so small.
argumentum ad numerum
they are not wrong, at least all together. why do u think these debates about "very low chances" was going on for ages? they even debated on that when EVOLUTION theory itself was invented. evolution's argument is also the "time", like it had milliard of years to happen, but that's pretty.. lol
(04-02-2011, 10:43 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: evolution's argument is also the "time", like it had milliard of years to happen, but that's pretty.. lol

And what you're stating here is?
they said even if the events in evolution really had low chances of actually happening , happent because there was "plenty" of time.. hmm