Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(04-02-2011, 12:40 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: :o
Christians actually deny the Big Bang and the evolution?

Big Bang is just a theory. You can't "deny" it because there is no proof of it. Its a theory, either you believe in it or you don't.

@durrrrr: i'd like to see valid "proof" for the Big Bang. From what I know its still a theory.
(04-02-2011, 05:37 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Big Bang is just a theory. You can't "deny" it because there is no proof of it. Its a theory, either you believe in it or you don't.

@durrrrr: i'd like to see valid "proof" for the Big Bang. From what I know its still a theory.
How do you know this so well? Did you study it?
Probably the best known proof is Hubble's Law. Speaking in simple words, Edwin Hubble discovered that galaxies are moving away from each other - Universe is expanding. And if Universe is expanding, if you know the formula, which can calculate how fast do galaxies move away from us, you can calculate when all the Universe was in a single point.
I never said that i "knew it well". All I said is that there is no actual proof for it, just different theories.

Hubble's theory is again, a theory. Assuming that a galaxy has been expanding with the same rate since the existence of time and space
(04-02-2011, 07:22 PM)Hitman link Wrote: I never said that i "knew it well". All I said is that there is no actual proof for it, just different theories.

Hubble's theory is again, a theory. Assuming that a galaxy has been expanding with the same rate since the existence of time and space
It's not a theory, Hubble's Law is a proven fact.
And the further the galaxy is, the faster it travels from us. Universe is expanding with an acceleration.
Science geeks :X
Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg381271#msg381271 date=1301760900]
Why is it so hard for you to bring some scientific studies to backup ur arguments?
What you're saying is basically if a scientist is dead, he has no say anymore, i mean whatt the fuck. Albert Einstein is dead, should we just forget about what he said aswell?

What? As far as im concerned you're the one being FULL-OF-BULLSHIT tbh.

Btw, are you rolling ur nose over ur keyboard while trying to type?  :?

scientific studies? Evolution theories are not under that? learn to read, these are FUCKING FACTS. ok then, u srsly need to go back to school, these r the basics<.< thats the PART of science deals about, but another part is kind of religious, stands up for creatonism. what ure saying is fucking hilarious cuz its like : ye theres no Jesus cuz i say so and my internet atheist friends. and btw, i didnt mean if hes dead his words mean nothing BUT U SAID u want an EDUCATED guy to tell u the "truth", well then ure being brainwashed often, since bringing scientific facts should be more than better for u.

and TwistedDemon, i just said the things have been edited but did i say what things? obviously they didnt edit the main message of the Jesus, thats what Bible relys on..... they edited the details like, adding new form of afterlife etc. just to get the money from poor Christian belivers and so on.

lol Hitman read my post, I debunked Big Bang in 50 seconds of typing.. and if u dont agree with it, PROVE ME wrong since I PROVE those "facts" wrong.  ;)
(04-02-2011, 07:51 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: and TwistedDemon, i just said the things have been edited but did i say what things? obviously they didnt edit the main message of the Jesus, thats what Bible relys on..... they edited the details like, adding new form of afterlife etc. just to get the money from poor Christian belivers and so on.

lol Hitman read my post, I debunked Big Bang in 50 seconds of typing.. and if u dont agree with it, PROVE ME wrong since I PROVE those "facts" wrong.  ;)

How do you know that they didn't edit the main message of Jesus?
cuz Bible relys on Jesus(God's son) and is the word of God and if there are evidences about Jesus's life, why would like thousands of years old(mkay lol..) book not be describing that specific person ? question after question, where is this leading? my answer was obvious :P
(04-02-2011, 07:41 PM)Sadik link Wrote: Science geeks :X
Shut the fuck up if you dont have anything usefull to say.

Anyways can someone tell me what Zeigeist is?

We also got this ''bible class'' thing, its ended now but I once asked if there is actually any REAL proof of Jesus' excistince besides the stories in the bible and he said that there was another jewish man who wrote about him in the period that Jesus was alive. I'm going to have a talk with him soon and ask about more information about this matter.

And Styla, type like a human being, not like a munkey hitting a keyboard. Then I will take your posts seriously and will actually read them.
Science geeks... The universe is infact always expanding. It's indeed not a theory.