Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's the last film you saw...
Bad Grandpa

It was better than I thought it would be, considering the Jackass Movies were kind of lame. Loved it. Crazy insane funny.
(10-26-2013, 06:43 AM)jt78 link Wrote: a lot of free time ?

Watch 1-2 every evening, yea you get there.
Just watched Oldboy (2003) again. God it's such a great movie, if you haven't seen it yet I recommend it! There's an American remake coming out this year too, I'm curious as to how much it will stick with the original.

(10-28-2013, 02:06 PM)Rainedrop link Wrote: Bad Grandpa

It was better than I thought it would be, considering the Jackass Movies were kind of lame. Loved it. Crazy insane funny.
almost fell out of my seat laughing when he got his dick stuck in the vending machine
Falling Down (passing through golf course)

Falling Down. Good to release some stress lol
Good film, Darius. Bit of a sad story really... a case of really shitty luck.

"The Man from Earth" trailer
Watching this tomorrow, will let you know what I thought of it

The Road - Trailer
Ah I love Falling Down
Falling Down is GREAT, so is The Road! Hope ya like it Nem
Kotonoha no Niwa, or "Garden of Words".

An anime movie. Amazing and touching story, over the top visuals, animation and graphics, superb soundtracks, and great voice acting (My favorite VA incidentally happened to be the heroine in this movie).

I'd recommend it to anyone. Even if you never liked anime in your life, this will be to your liking for sure.

Other than that I've watched Grown Ups. Just because of Adam Sandler and a few other actors though. The movie was nothing special, and half of it was lame.
just saw the conjuring

was alright, most of the scares were predictable.