Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP player count lately.
(02-17-2011, 07:03 PM)WLproxy link Wrote: And the Dutch rule LVP  :X

Tegen de sterren op - De Slimste Mens Ter Wereld (369)

:D
If SAMP itself would go back to 0.2 I'd actually come back to SAMP.
You have to go with the flow sometimes ..
(02-17-2011, 08:57 PM)Alvar link Wrote: If SAMP itself would go back to 0.2 I'd actually come back to SAMP.

what wuold be better? (not couting the player count)
(02-17-2011, 10:09 PM)MidNight link Wrote: what wuold be better? (not couting the player count)

The quality of the players
(02-17-2011, 10:09 PM)MidNight link Wrote: what wuold be better? (not couting the player count)
The server wouldn't contain useless features, as an example.
I don't know if this was offered already but: hack the number shown in the sa-mp client, so it will be few hundreds. Many players group servers by number of players, so they will see LVP having couple of hundreds and they will join. First players who will join the server will see that it doesn't have that much of players, but the new players will be joining every second and the real number will be growing!!!!!!
Quote:(g) You may not artificially increase your player count or provide false info to the SA-MP query mechanism. [...] Violation of these terms will result in suspension or removal of these services. In extreme cases, your license to use SA-MP and the server software may be revoked.

When i see players on the LVP list i don't know or with the name xxFackyourMotherxx I'm not really interessed to join, but when i hold my gang war event >:) alot of ''known people'' joined the server so everyone followed and it got up to 98 players.

It's all clear you can make the difference! :roll:
We can bribe SA-MP headquarters.