Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP player count lately.
(02-16-2011, 07:35 PM)Sadik link Wrote: I don't think thats true :o it isnt just the script alot of players dont like dm anymore and the game is getting old

You can go into the SA:MP IRC and ask them what SA:MP was made for, they'll not even hesitate to say it's made for role-playing.

Of course, after you ask that expect a ban from their channel, because they're corrupt bastards of course.  :)
(02-16-2011, 08:14 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: You can go into the SA:MP IRC and ask them what SA:MP was made for, they'll not even hesitate to say it's made for role-playing.

Of course, after you ask that expect a ban from their channel, because they're corrupt bastards of course.  :)
The only reason why we had a big ammount of players was because of the offical tab list nuthin else
(02-16-2011, 08:25 PM)Sadik link Wrote: The only reason why we had a big ammount of players was because of the offical tab list nuthin else

That's pretty damn obvious, because the "carbombing, drive-by's, and poor administration" also just happen to come with 0.3x? You know, that same time the player count went
[Image: LVPPlayercountLR.png]
(02-16-2011, 08:28 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: That's pretty damn obvious, because the "carbombing, drive-by's, and poor administration" also just happen to come with 0.3x? You know, that same time the player count went
[Image: LVPPlayercountLR.png]

The reason why everything went to shit is that tools like you, for some mysterious reason, are still given some unnecessary authority around here.

If you had voted me and my parliament (members handpicked by me) to run LVP, we would be the top SA-MP server around.
You arnt even the first fox in her!, FOX!
Ain't you all just fed up talking about the time of the official list over and over again ?
(02-16-2011, 08:44 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: The reason why everything went to shit is that tools like you, for some mysterious reason, are still given some unnecessary authority around here.

If you had voted me and my parliament (members handpicked by me) to run LVP, we would be the top SA-MP server around.

I indeed single handedly destroy LVP's player count, it was all me.
So it was you ? , go f*** yourself then !
Scripting a new script wont make alot of difference even if its great
The script is just one problem. There are more, just like advertising.