Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Show us your portable audio player!
(04-05-2011, 10:34 AM)jerico link Wrote: Rofl,

For that price, there is way more nice stuff on the market....
Present some please :)
(04-04-2011, 01:46 PM)Slice link Wrote: @Nater: I'm not gonna go defend Apple here but I think you just got unlucky and they would have given you a working product in return for the broken one; either way, choosing your money back was prolly a good idea as I'm guessing you don't have a lot of income. :p
Well for an income for one i make alot of money so thats a no  _O- and thats why i bought an iPod cuz i had money just layin around for eg also i bought myself a PS3 for xmas cuz i could  _O- It is sitting in my room i play it sometimes but rarley mainly use it as a fancy DVD player  :7 and NO they will not just switching for new one they would have sent it to apple if they couldnt fix it then id get new one so i told them i wanted money and if i choose to buy another iPod imma get it from another shop  O+
(04-04-2011, 01:46 PM)Slice link Wrote: @Nater: I'm not gonna go defend Apple here but I think you just got unlucky and they would have given you a working product in return for the broken one; either way, choosing your money back was prolly a good idea as I'm guessing you don't have a lot of income. :p
One of the reasons people buy Apple products, so they think they have more money than other people _O-
(04-05-2011, 04:04 PM)WLproxy link Wrote: One of the reasons people buy Apple products, so they think they have more money than other people _O-
some people probably do that, but they soon realize it was actually worth buying. ;)
The only thing that I hate about Apple stuff is iTunes.
Oh, and prices.
I bought it because Apple has got quite good stuff normally my friends that have got iPoods are fine just mine was a fucked one so unlucky imo but still got my money back due to the warranty issues the company i bought from has