Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Show us your portable audio player!
Whatsup with all these Apple shitz in this topic  ;(? Apple ftl
We are brainwashed must ....... buy ......... apple!
(02-25-2011, 04:18 AM)Rien link Wrote: Big Booty Bi-

[me=Rien]runs[/me]
hahaha fucker, works now <3
:D

I bypassed the crappy internal capacitors from apple, got my signal straight from the DAC and put in my own Elna Silmic II caps in between this and the line out.

Freeqin awesome:

[Image: dsc053oeo.jpg]
http://ipod2pic.co.cc/pictures/mac/image...090909.jpg

^iPood Classic 160GB Black, does the job atm  O+
EDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

MY FUCKING iPOOD DIED IN THE FUCKING ASS ITS A PIECE OF SHIT I GOT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK  :(  ;(  :'(
(02-25-2011, 08:19 AM)WLproxy link Wrote: Whatsup with all these Apple shitz in this topic  ;(? Apple ftl
Care to explain that?
(04-03-2011, 07:31 PM)Slice link Wrote: Care to explain that?
overpriced pile of jizz
(04-03-2011, 07:47 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: overpriced pile of jizz
+1  I paid $318.00 for mine had i two weeks and it fucked up so i got my money back cheaply made shit  ;(
I got 5 Ipods photo & 4G classics atm, all of them were broken, got 2 for free and I paid 20 euro's for the other 3.

I had an ipod touch too, but i gave it away because i didnt use it anymore and the sound was crappy...
(04-04-2011, 06:30 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: I got 5 Ipods photo & 4G classics atm, all of them were broken, got 2 for free and I paid 20 euro's for the other 3.

I had an ipod touch too, but i gave it away because i didnt use it anymore and the sound was crappy...
We're talking about actual Apple products, not those crappy copies you get at your local grocery store..

@Nater: I've never came across anything like that with Apple products. How did it "fuck up"? lol. Also, you did get your money back (unlike most from companies).

I suppose I shouldn't turn this into an Apple discussion, but if you ever worked on a MacBook Pro you'll realize that Apple is quality and it's worth every penny.

Just look at this sexy-ass shit!

[Image: gallery-big-08.jpg]