Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Show us your portable audio player!
(02-11-2011, 06:39 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: [Image: apple-ipod-classic-160gb-7th-generation.jpg]

7,200+ songs so far (but more are on my computer) :D

Rotating hdd huh  :P...bound to crash no  >:)

I replaced my hdd with a CF flash card 64GB...works faster too  :D
I lol'd at you putting yourself on that pedestal. Step off of it, you look silly.
(02-12-2011, 04:01 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: I lol'd at you putting yourself on that pedestal. Step off of it, you look silly.
Ah come on, the kid is just proud of his MP3 player ;).

And to answer your question, Target. Since I always manage to break my earbuds in less time then it took me to go to the shop to get them, I decided it would be better for me to buy some cheap ones. Currently I've got some better than average AKG earbuds. But I think they'll need to be replaced soon.
(02-12-2011, 04:01 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: I lol'd at you putting yourself on that pedestal. Step off of it, you look silly.

Not really, you are the first one here to use a rotating hdd, all of my ipods with HDD's crashed...it's just out of experience (read 'frustration') that i replaced it with a flash card, it's been running great ever since. Besides that it's a fun little project to play with. Off course it cuts your capacity :(.

(02-12-2011, 04:27 PM)WLproxy link Wrote: And to answer your question, Target. Since I always manage to break my earbuds in less time then it took me to go to the shop to get them, I decided it would be better for me to buy some cheap ones. Currently I've got some better than average AKG earbuds. But I think they'll need to be replaced soon.

;( I had the same story. The reasonable priced 'sturdy' earbuds i had were the sennheiser CX 870's they lasted for over a year. Don't try their IE6's cause they break in under 3 months. But i heard that Klipsch is doing a good job too...
(02-12-2011, 06:23 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Not really, you are the first one here to use a rotating hdd, all of my ipods with HDD's crashed...it's just out of experience (read 'frustration') that i replaced it with a flash card, it's been running great ever since. Besides that it's a fun little project to play with. Off course it cuts your capacity :(.
Fair enough, then. I apologize. O+ But I've never had a problem with mine. It's been working perfectly for over 14 months. Guess some of us have luck, others don't. :D (And I'd cut someone if they cut my capacity... :+)
[Image: apple_mp3_player_ipod_nano_8gb_orange_112804496.jpg]
same as TEF's but a shorter one.
[Image: 1287153286296_f.jpg]

O+
[Image: iphone4_2up_front_side-420-90.jpg]
iPhone 4 :D
(02-23-2011, 03:10 PM)MacSto link Wrote: [Image: iphone4_2up_front_side-420-90.jpg]
iPhone 4 :D

Big Booty Bi-

[me=Rien]runs[/me]