Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Show us your portable audio player!
Hai Mr.Slice  O+ Well i bought it 2 weeks ago and the first night i got it, It froze on me lucky the battery was weakly charged in it so it flatend and i charged it so was ok, Then the other night i went to change song and it froze again and the screen wouldnt show anything what so ever, I went back to the store i bought it from and said what was wrong and he said we need to send it to Apple for warranty issues and i was fed up and angry so my dad said to him before i got a word in i want my money back or store credit because i dont want it anymore, I do want something like an iPod cuz they store alot etc but im probably not gonna buy an iPod Classic again thought about a touch my brothers is going fine but they are expensive and size wise is shit imo hence why i got the 160 GB classic, and Yes i did get my money back he offered because he spoke to the manager and he said Money or store credit, I chose the money :)
Apple products are usually of high quality, but they are overpriced though (dont try to deny this slice). But hey, if you have the money for it..
@Nater: I'm not gonna go defend Apple here but I think you just got unlucky and they would have given you a working product in return for the broken one; either way, choosing your money back was prolly a good idea as I'm guessing you don't have a lot of income. :p

@Dominator: I do agree they're quite overpriced for the average joe, but seeing as I haven't actually paid a dime for any apple products (the company that hires me did) I can't really say much about that.
i haz that MacBook Pro, you will not find better build quality in any other laptop.
(04-04-2011, 07:55 AM)Slice link Wrote: We're talking about actual Apple products, not those crappy copies you get at your local grocery store..

@Slice: All genuine 100% Apple products my friend, they are all faulty and at least 5 years old. I buy them off ebay and repair em, best audio quality ever. I just love pimping them.
(04-04-2011, 04:19 PM)MacSto link Wrote: i haz that MacBook Pro, you will not find better build quality in any other laptop.

you do, quite easy actually. Lenovo business series
My Dell E6400 from work is also pretty sturdy  :'(!
Plastic? Stickers and vents on the bottom? No thanks.
(04-04-2011, 06:55 PM)Hitman link Wrote: you do, quite easy actually. Lenovo business series
lol'd

(04-04-2011, 05:36 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: @Slice: All genuine 100% Apple products my friend, they are all faulty and at least 5 years old. I buy them off ebay and repair em, best audio quality ever. I just love pimping them.
that's exactly what the sales people say. my friend! good quality!

I might add that even though the hardware on mac laptops is really sweet, the operative system is even better.
(04-04-2011, 04:19 PM)MacSto link Wrote: i haz that MacBook Pro, you will not find better build quality in any other laptop.

Rofl,

For that price, there is way more nice stuff on the market....