Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Massive "lame"killing and abusing is a result of weak dev team work
The only way to expect a serious and legit response back is to for stuff like this to be posted in the CSI topic, rather than bringing it to other boards where they do not belong. I'm not sure 100% what the point of posting this topic in the Las Venturas Playground board is, maybe for public attention? If it's for public attention, ask in the CSI and then ask the person who responded to your CSI to move it to Open Discussion instead of spamming the forum with topics that are clearly going to go off hand. In English, posting in the LVP board is just going to be ignored by development.

I think enough has been said.
How about people stop compaining about how empty the server is and how they want to lamekill more. Youre just a little attentionwhore whos sad because he gets carbombed now and then. :'( How many times have you complained about how empty the server is yet? And how often about the more lame killing? Yet you rage when someone carbombs your ass.
Allowing more lamekills wont make the playercount go to 150. Going back in time where everyone has a pentium 4 computer which runs nothing better than San Andreas will. So please, post a CSI at intel that they fuck up the next productionlines.
(01-14-2011, 05:41 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:The only way to expect a serious and legit response back is to for stuff like this to be posted in the CSI topic, rather than bringing it to other boards where they do not belong. I'm not sure 100% what the point of posting this topic in the Las Venturas Playground board is, maybe for public attention? If it's for public attention, ask in the CSI and then ask the person who responded to your CSI to move it to Open Discussion instead of spamming the forum with topics that are clearly going to go off hand. In English, posting in the LVP board is just going to be ignored by development.

WOW, GOOD GOING MINI-MOD, ITS IN THE WRONG BOARD.

If that is your only legit arguement you dont belong with a ''internet high rank''', go listin to knife blood nightmare
(01-14-2011, 05:41 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:The only way to expect a serious and legit response back is to for stuff like this to be posted in the CSI topic, rather than bringing it to other boards where they do not belong. I'm not sure 100% what the point of posting this topic in the Las Venturas Playground board is, maybe for public attention? If it's for public attention, ask in the CSI and then ask the person who responded to your CSI to move it to Open Discussion instead of spamming the forum with topics that are clearly going to go off hand. In English, posting in the LVP board is just going to be ignored by development.

LOL @ this admin wannabe, aka minimod.

Also i agree with everything Hooger said.

Carbombs should be completely removed while db should be legalised. Also ship should be removed it only brings laming nothing else.
Oh noes, the 5iN clan is here!

Welcome to life, you don't get everything you want, what if a minority of 7 people like you wanted to add even more selection of car bombs? LVP still reaches a player count of 50, which really is still making LVP a higher ranked server compared to most others, features like these do not lower the player count, they just make crybabies like you.
(01-14-2011, 05:52 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:Oh noes, the 5iN clan is here!

Welcome to life, you don't get everything you want, what if a minority of 7 people like you wanted to add even more selection of car bombs? LVP still reaches a player count of 50, which really is still making LVP a higher ranked server compared to most others, features like these do not lower the player count, they just make crybabies like you.

So ur calling internet gaming community life? Haha nuff said, i am done here. Tnx for playing.
I'm not all da way with that minigun +ship thing Also the tp people gonna abused it*
bluefox*

This board's description says "Las Venturas Playground Related Subjects", and this is a Las Venturas Playground related subject.

Lots of topics get ignored in the CSI board lately (not just useless topics either) so if you ask to get it moved to Open for discussion (which Hooger has) then chances are you'll either be ignored or denied.
(01-14-2011, 06:01 PM)Munch link Wrote:This board's description says "Las Venturas Playground Related Subjects", and this is a Las Venturas Playground related subject.

Lots of topics get ignored in the CSI board lately (not just useless topics either) so if you ask to get it moved to Open for discussion (which Hooger has) then chances are he'll either be ignored or denied.

Actually just because they are not responded to does not mean they are ignored, and normally if they are ignored that means they are denied. Topics like the barrel idea (which right now is in serious consideration) and the drive-by removal are do to many complaints regarding refilling and drive-by's effecting their fights, stuff like that may be easy to avoid, but it appears a majority does not want to have to deal with these kinds of things what-so-ever. Not to mention LVP is very soon moving to 0.3c which allows drive-by's with all weapons, that majority will most likely not want to deal with people DB'ing with an assault rifle and such. Even if it does not appear dev is doing anything, things are being very thought out and dealt with, but coding every last feature for the server to adjust it to what the majority wants does not happen over night.

Oh and a little off-topic, 2.93.6 is going to be seriously huge bugfix update fixing all the gang features/VIP room ect, that's what has been mainly keeping the development entertained lately.
(01-14-2011, 06:11 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:Actually just because they are not responded to does not mean they are ignored, and normally if they are ignored that means they are denied. Topics like the barrel idea (which right now is in serious consideration) and the drive-by removal are do to many complaints regarding refilling and drive-by's effecting their fights, stuff like that may be easy to avoid, but it appears a majority does not want to have to deal with these kinds of things what-so-ever. Not to mention LVP is very soon moving to 0.3c which allows drive-by's with all weapons, that majority will most likely not want to deal with people DB'ing with an assault rifle and such. Even if it does not appear dev is doing anything, things are being very thought out and dealt with, but coding every last feature for the server to adjust it to what the majority wants does not happen over night.

Oh and a little off-topic, 2.93.6 is going to be seriously huge bugfix update fixing all the gang features/VIP room ect, that's what has been mainly keeping the development entertained lately.

The topics not getting answered is why some people tend to avoid posting there and post here. If they asked for the topic to get moved to open for discussion and they don't see any activity, then there won't be much talking, whereas in here people are expressing their views.

And I've seen loads of people complaining about carbombs and Jay created a topic to get the time extended, but that's about it.

And don't try that "because they are not responded to does not mean they are ignored" with me, I don't need to be told that.