Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Massive "lame"killing and abusing is a result of weak dev team work
(01-14-2011, 06:45 PM)Munch link Wrote:The topics not getting answered is why some people tend to avoid posting there and post here. If they asked for the topic to get moved to open for discussion and they don't see any activity, then there won't be much talking, whereas in here people are expressing their views.

Yeah but if you look back a few pages @ the CSI, there is no sign of Hooger even attempting to post at the CSI, how is he to expect a response if he doesn't even attempt to post there? I can see your point, the lack of response in the CSI is rather low but what I'm saying is just because it's not responded to does not mean it's ignored. If someone does post in the CSI and doesn't get responded to and you "really" think it's ignored, is it really too hard just to poke a dev in forum PM or on the IRC?
(01-14-2011, 06:55 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:Yeah but if you look back a few pages @ the CSI, there is no sign of Hooger even attempting to post at the CSI, how is he to expect a response if he doesn't even attempt to post there? I can see your point, the lack of response in the CSI is rather low but what I'm saying is just because it's not responded to does not mean it's ignored. If someone does post in the CSI and doesn't get responded to and you "really" think it's ignored, is it really too hard just to poke a dev in forum PM or on the IRC?

Well he hasn't posted many complaints recently so he hasn't witnessed feeling ignored first-hand, but he could easily skim through the topics and think that he'll get ignored.

And if he did post a topic and get ignored, then yeah he could send a PM asking to get moved to that board.

If anything a forum Moderator could just move this topic to there and then that's that problem solved.
(01-14-2011, 07:06 PM)Munch link Wrote:Well he hasn't posted many complaints recently so he hasn't witnessed feeling ignored first-hand, but he could easily skim through the topics and think that he'll get ignored.

And if he did post a topic and get ignored, then yeah he could send a PM asking to get moved to that board.

If anything a forum Moderator could just move this topic to there and then that's that problem solved.

And this I support. +1
(01-14-2011, 05:46 PM)nielz link Wrote:How about people stop compaining about how empty the server is and how they want to lamekill more. Youre just a little attentionwhore whos sad because he gets carbombed now and then. :'( How many times have you complained about how empty the server is yet? And how often about the more lame killing? Yet you rage when someone carbombs your ass.

1 carbomb for every 15 minutes and that is where this discussion ends, because everyone who disagrees is a moron.

(01-14-2011, 05:46 PM)nielz link Wrote:Allowing more lamekills wont make the playercount go to 150. Going back in time where everyone has a pentium 4 computer which runs nothing better than San Andreas will. So please, post a CSI at intel that they fuck up the next productionlines.

Do you online Einsteins actually sometimes take into consideration that a lot of people only play this mod for a reason that they have a PC which simply doesn't run better games than San Andreas. People with modern PC's have way better games to play than some dodgy self-made online mod for a game which is more than 5 years old, the only group of folks with new PC's are the regulars who are still attached to this community after all these years. Stop flattering yourself, this ain't Counter-Strike which still gets a lot of new players due to it's reputation.

(01-14-2011, 05:52 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:Oh noes, the 5iN clan is here!

Welcome to life, you don't get everything you want, what if a minority of 7 people like you wanted to add even more selection of car bombs? LVP still reaches a player count of 50, which really is still making LVP a higher ranked server compared to most others, features like these do not lower the player count, they just make crybabies like you.

That's right, [5iN] is here so better hide motherfucker.

(01-14-2011, 06:55 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:Yeah but if you look back a few pages @ the CSI, there is no sign of Hooger even attempting to post at the CSI, how is he to expect a response if he doesn't even attempt to post there? I can see your point, the lack of response in the CSI is rather low but what I'm saying is just because it's not responded to does not mean it's ignored. If someone does post in the CSI and doesn't get responded to and you "really" think it's ignored, is it really too hard just to poke a dev in forum PM or on the IRC?

Fuck off already with your pseudo bureaucratic CSI bullshit, you have been writing nothing else for the past 2 pages. It ain't my way to post a complaint topic about every single thing which you and your 7 dwarves fuck up and then wait for 2 weeks till the chief comes and says that he'll take it into consideration. It's a public message board, people have right to say what they have to say about shit, you ugly ogre.
I'm sick of these dumb, retarded, useless, no-point topics.

Simply FUCK OFF if you don't like the server, makes life easy. Crying and complaining about how the server gets 2 players, and how the server is laggy, how the server isnt updating and putting new shit in, isn't gunna help the server in ANY way. If you want the server to be more classic, simply LEARN TO SCRIPT, and apply to be a dev. Nuff said.

Now, fuck off or cry more with your useless topics.

Thanks

(01-14-2011, 05:46 PM)nielz link Wrote:How about people stop compaining about how empty the server is and how they want to lamekill more. Youre just a little attentionwhore whos sad because he gets carbombed now and then. :'( How many times have you complained about how empty the server is yet? And how often about the more lame killing? Yet you rage when someone carbombs your ass.
Allowing more lamekills wont make the playercount go to 150. Going back in time where everyone has a pentium 4 computer which runs nothing better than San Andreas will. So please, post a CSI at intel that they fuck up the next productionlines.

+1
(01-14-2011, 07:23 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Wall of hate

This is why nothing of yours is never approved, maybe if you work on your social skills a bit better people might actually listen to you, this topic has already been settled, now you are resuming it with rage. Congratulations, I agree with Tpimp for once.
(01-14-2011, 07:29 PM)Tpimp link Wrote:I'm sick of these dumb, retarded, useless, no-point topics.

Simply FUCK OFF if you don't like the server, makes life easy. Crying and complaining about how the server gets 2 players, and how the server is laggy, how the server isnt updating and putting new shit in, isn't gunna help the server in ANY way. If you want the server to be more classic, simply LEARN TO SCRIPT, and apply to be a dev. Nuff said.

Now, fuck off or cry more with your useless topics.

Thanks

+1

Someone seems angry.

Lithirm is viewing this topic, hopefully he'll move it...and not lock it.
(01-14-2011, 07:32 PM)Munch link Wrote:Someone seems angry.

I am, actually. I wonder why isnt this useless-topic-making-nerd isnt muted yet.
(01-14-2011, 07:33 PM)Tpimp link Wrote:I am, actually. I wonder why isnt this useless-topic-making-nerd isnt muted yet.

Well, what makes him more worthy of a mute than people who post meaningless ''welcome'', ''welcome back'', or ''congrats'' posts? They don't really read the topic or anything, they just follow what others are saying and get a post count.

I think the post whores deserve a mute more, at least Hooger's topics are entertaining.
I'm sick of reading blufox comments :r