Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Massive "lame"killing and abusing is a result of weak dev team work
Ok bitches, I'm sure you have all witnessed how the talk and constant crying about different "lame" kills, shipkilling, nading etc. has increased over the past couple of months. Bottom line is that those who "abuse" them are not guilty in any way. I blame it all on the dev team who has simply over regulated this game, too bad they cannot accept the truth themselves and keep on adding stupid shit and removing the basics of the game (drive-by, nading etc.). You are just killing fire with fire, the more you disable/regulate shit, the more people find ways to abuse them, no wonder you need 1 admin per 3 people these days and have more active admins than players.

And about that silly ship of yours which adds the unwanted "shipkill" feature. Christ almighty, if you really really need a fucking "safe zone" in a DM server then why don't you just make some random interior nearby to fill that function (although I don't really see the point since there are shitloads of interiors around anyway". You'll get less lag around the strip and the "ship kill" problem will be solved. Plus having no safe zone will actually make people play this game instead of chit chatting on the ship like a couple of French lesbians.

Of and fuck off with your "leave if you don't like" comments.

Viva la 2008 LVP with simplistic and much more entertaining gameplay.
Quote:I blame it all on the dev team who has simply over regulated this game, too bad they cannot accept the truth themselves and keep on adding stupid shit and removing the basics of the game (drive-by, nading etc.).

If you haven't noticed yet: The 'basics of the game' have already been removed ages ago, and thats not a result of any work we did in 2010/2011(/2009?).

//Edit: There's a CSI section for things like that, but I always knew that you need that much attention, seriously go out and have a life.

//Edit #2: leave if you don't like

//Edit #3:
Quote:Viva la 2008 LVP with simplistic and much more entertaining gameplay.

(Nearly) Every SA-MP server (except RPG/RL servers) have improved / changed the whole point of their script to a more freeroam-based game, because less players play deathmatch nowadays. (and if they do it's another kind of that what we think) To my mind the last SA-MP updates totally ruined the DM scene, either we match the gamemode to the wishes the players have or we will get even less players.
The whole gameserver is a joke itself. When I first joined (4-5 years ago), I really enjoyed playing, one of the reasons were that everything was understandable and server did not have commands opulence. Nowadays, the dev's are working on features and are feeling proud, like they are going to achieve something big with the next update. Yet, nobody realizes that half of the features are unneeded, in a better term, useless. Disabling nading, drive-bys, and instead adding some sort of shitty maps. That was just one plain example.
I totally agree with HoogerBooger that the server is overruled by idiots, who apparently don't give a shit about anything, they just want to manage things like they want, not how the community wishes. And then, some retard writes "amagawd, where are all the players at" whilst not thinking about what this server turned into.
I agree, lets remove the delay between shooting and TP and make it to where you can TP every 10 seconds. Lets also remove all scripts that stop you from killing people on the ship and still call it the safe zone though, so kids can fuss about it like a hide and seek game's home base. Oh, an even better idea! Miniguns, everyone gets miniguns!
Quote:Can anyone could prove me why drive-by, nading and helikilling really need to be limited so much while carbombing doesn't have no limits at all (4,4 mil cost is not an argument cause people have their banks maxed out). It's obvious that it's basically impossible to escape from carbombing and if someone teleports to you and blows himself up then what the fuck you gonna do, huh? You can't do an instant kill with nades or a drive-by - it takes skill. It's even harder to kill with a damn minigun than a carbomb.

I know you worthless asshole who crated this pointless carbombing feature in the first place ain't gonna let people piss on your parade and won't remove it so I fucking propose you can carbomb once every 15 minutes.

I agree with every word!

Attempting to take away a natural part of the game (drivebying, nading) while at the same time adding the carbomb feature that has no time limit or anything, is just stupid. The money isn't an issue, and carbombing isn't the easiest of things to escape from. What makes carbombing more legit than shooting someone from a car/bike or throwing a grenade?

Fighting a drivebyer is easy, people just cry about it because they suck at fighting drivebyers. Grenades aren't too hard to avoid either if you see them coming, just shoot them away.

I find carbombs funny sometimes so getting rid of them completely isn't needed, unless you really do go ahead and get rid of the drivebys and grenades.

Going by what Jay said in that topic, if earning money has / will become that hard, then the use of carbombs will decrease...but the drivebys and stuff should still stay if the devs have any plans on getting rid of them.
(01-14-2011, 03:03 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:I agree, lets remove the delay between shooting and TP and make it to where you can TP every 10 seconds. Lets also remove all scripts that stop you from killing people on the ship and still call it the safe zone though, so kids can fuss about it like a hide and seek game's home base. Oh, an even better idea! Miniguns, everyone gets miniguns!

No wonder things have turned to shit if brain donors like you are the head beta testers.

Shut the fuck if you have nothing to contribute.
Oh and VIP vehicles should be made into vehicles for regulars, instead of having to go to /taxi 5 you can just type hydra or hunter and it spawns one for you, also removing restrictions with them too. You know, so instead of just DB'ing people who are in a fair fight, you can fire and array of rockets at them!
Quote:Shut the fuck if you have nothing to contribute.

The irony...
LVP is pretty much dead compared to a few years ago so why bother.
Viva 2.85?