Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Do you agree with this idea? If not, why (Post below)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.50%
35 62.50%
No
37.50%
21 37.50%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[S] Adding Barrels around Armour/Health Pickups
I like the idea, but I can see it becoming retarded fast, just gives people more of a reason to camp on/in-front of the ship.
(12-21-2010, 07:30 AM)Tpimp link Wrote:It depends if it's shootable. If it's shootable, then it's useless and doesn't need to be added. If it's not then I'd say give it a shot.

If you can't shoot it then why add it in the first place? would be useless that way.

Great idea! I support it 999999%
but I also like Mark's idea to remove all the health/armor pickups in the streets and restrict them on the fc, ship, interiors, gangbase, etc..

Maybe only spawn armor and health pickups on currently being attacked turfs.
Why not just make the pickups harder to access? Can't jail/kick someone for refilling, but maybe put it to a harder to access spot?! Ex: a roof top, /dive in a fight is against the rules.  ;)
maybe just some crates or pallets or haystacks will do.....
You could make it that when you stand in a pickup you have to type a command (for example /health, /armour..). I know some people can type pretty fast, but standing still even for 1-2 seconds in SA-MP can be more than enough, especially if they're running low on health or armour in the first place.
Just put the pickups somewhere a bit higher from the ground (like the armor at the gang base where you have to climb for it), if you are running towards the pickup while some angry asshole is shooting from behind, then you most likely won't succeed to get it without getting killed first. And if you somehow do, then you are definitely worth the refill.

Case closed.
well what about if your just someone driving down the strip and you need a little armor or something and then some douche decides to shoot the barrels out of no where? I don't think that it's completely fair to those who aren't even in a fight.
(12-20-2010, 09:31 PM)Mark link Wrote:To be honest, it would be better to remove those pickups. Excluding the ship, interiors, fc, and the gang base. Who approves?

I agree with this but the pickups should be removed COMPLETELY, no exclusions.
More pickups more laming
i feeeeeeeel you:)))

but not barrels........try to put them somewhere higher..so you have to climb something to reach them...less lame refilling:P