Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Do you agree with this idea? If not, why (Post below)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.50%
35 62.50%
No
37.50%
21 37.50%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[S] Adding Barrels around Armour/Health Pickups
To prevent laming (or at least make it harder) I suggest we add some red barrels around every* Armour / Health pickup.

* Discluding the ship and interior pickups
Great idea, I love it! :D
The more the better.
the nonelamers will get easier to lame too so might just leave as it is
yes, although one barrel should do.

an explosion does like 90-ish damage, so I'd say that evens out the 100 health you'd get from an armor pickup.
Consider this firstly:
- I'm in need of a refill, I see that nobody's around me so I wouldn't be considered as a lamer while refilling myself, then suddenly, someone from the rooftop shoots a barrel with his Sniper and I die. I'd be never able to refill on the streets. It's the same as losing those pickups.
- Will those barrels appear at fc as well? If yes, that would cause lots of laming with them than with the pickups.

To be honest, it would be better to remove those pickups. Excluding the ship, interiors, fc, and the gang base. Who approves?
No thanks..refillers = annoying
(12-20-2010, 09:21 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote:the nonelamers will get easier to lame too so might just leave as it is
@Mark there is a solution for you problem. Just shoot the barrel before you refill.

It'll help also people who are actually fighting and want to refill. They will just have to shoot the barrel.

Anyway I think it should be added.
It depends if it's shootable. If it's shootable, then it's useless and doesn't need to be added. If it's not then I'd say give it a shot.