Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Christmas Cruise 2010
(12-23-2010, 03:16 PM)Cranslator link Wrote:he just said his comment about the cruise. Relax!
t protecting eachother

ontopic: sry forgive me please?
(12-23-2010, 08:19 PM)LiteZ link Wrote:ontopic: sry forgive me please?
Denied
you all got trolled l0l
(12-23-2010, 04:13 PM)Jhon link Wrote:You didn't miss anything really, it was much more boring than a normal player-organized cruise, lol.

Thanks Cave for not showing up again, just like 1 year ago. You're an example to follow.

I would have taken over. ;)
(12-23-2010, 09:56 PM)H0lden link Wrote:you all got trolled l0l

Haha nice point of view

Quote: link=topic=27283.msg363929#msg363929 date=1293138575]
I would have taken over. ;)

It would have been even worse then  ;)
(12-23-2010, 04:13 PM)Jhon link Wrote:Thanks Cave for not showing up again, just like 1 year ago. You're an example to follow.

Shut the fuck up. I did show to last year's, check Maka's screenshots.

Edit: Yeah. Now, take your self-centered trolling out of this topic - thank you.

Edit 2: Time and date has changed for those who still want to come.
Right, you showed up for last year's one, but late as well. I owe you an apology there though, my memory fails terribly.

Trolling? So telling the truth is called trolling now? Lol.

You had 1 year to come with the shitty excuse you came up with yesterday, so next time plan your shit properly and don't make us wait like idiots. If there was a very little attendance yesterday, which was a not-so-busy day, I highly doubt it'll change tomorrow, when most people will be with family, and even less after what happened yesterday. I wish you good luck with it though, and will be there  ;)
I mgiht be there too. I don't know yet.
(12-24-2010, 01:43 AM)Jhon link Wrote:Right, you showed up for last year's one, but late as well. I owe you an apology there though, my memory fails terribly.

Late? Are you serious? I was there from the line-up at the runway.

(12-24-2010, 01:43 AM)Jhon link Wrote:Trolling? So telling the truth is called trolling now? Lol.

Yes, trolling;

(12-24-2010, 12:26 AM)Jhon link Wrote:Haha nice point of view

It would have been even worse then  ;)

That is not 'telling the truth' - please.

(12-24-2010, 01:43 AM)Jhon link Wrote:You had 1 year to come with the shitty excuse you came up with yesterday, so next time plan your shit properly and don't make us wait like idiots. If there was a very little attendance yesterday, which was a not-so-busy day, I highly doubt it'll change tomorrow, when most people will be with family, and even less after what happened yesterday. I wish you good luck with it though, and will be there  ;)

Do you think I purposely didn't show up? Take that petty shit out of here.

EDIT: Going on your 'telling the truth' message - show me ONE post where you've posted something that's actually helpful/the truth. Oh wai-..
Cave, just gtfo seriously.
If you make an event, fucking stick with the time.
and enough with the "my mom died, my cat died, my network went mad" excuses.

Failure as always.