Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Christmas Cruise 2010
[Image: 2h4aw0p.png]

It's that time of the year again! Christmas is coming and it's time for another festive cruise. Same rules apply as least year, etc.

Date: 24/12/2010

Time: 3PM GMT

Rules: Your cruise vehicle must be red or green! This is to make the cruise Christmassy! Visit the tune shop or ask an admin online at the time to set your car color if they would like to.

Reccommended mods:

1. Snow Mod - See this topic.
1. Christmas Vehicle Mods - See this topic.

Route map may be up soon.

See you there!

Band Aid - Do They Know its Christmas 1984
I don't recommend the Christmas vehicle mod...

Sounds good, like last year but maybe not on Christmas day, maybe the day before? People have a life that day.
Sounds fun
Might I add, the download link of those vehicle mods are stuq.
Meh, copied it from last years. D:

(12-18-2010, 01:29 AM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:I don't recommend the Christmas vehicle mod...

Sounds good, like last year but maybe not on Christmas day, maybe the day before? People have a life that day.

Why don't you recommend them?

Also, since when is the 24th christmas day?

The time will not be changed after last year's huge turnout; like 30/40 people turned up, maybe only the date. I'll wait for more posts about what day people can show up.
Also, music will be streamed over TeamSpeak by moi, if we even have it..
I'm joining. However I want to install the snow mod, doing so now :+
(12-18-2010, 01:35 AM)Cave link Wrote:Meh, copied it from last years. D:

Why don't you recommend them?

Also, since when is the 24th christmas day?

The time will not be changed after last year's huge turnout; like 30/40 people turned up, maybe only the date. I'll wait for more posts about what day people can show up.

Never said it was Christmas day, just saying the 23rd sounds better, less busy day for most people.
No need to install the snow mod, there will be snow in game.
Yeah I prolly won't be playing the whole christman day. So set the time before then.