Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
peace and love.
Guys this is a game , u r taking it serious. We stand for sleep because his ban is useless or About phucker he is immature if he got temp he can do anything u guyz see He ban DangerDash for aimbot when no admins online he is a oldplayer . This show he misused his rights.If there is no fair in game then this is not a game . I hope u guys understand. Or who deserved Admin level he will get it.Or those who are saying BBs only get admin. Somewhere BBs deserved it because they plsy fair.
Peace and Love ❤️
(07-02-2017, 09:33 PM)Legeoner Wrote: To the topic
Can someone give me 100$ on steam :(((

Nope, go buy it ur self.
(07-03-2017, 04:56 AM)Desi_Jatt Wrote: Guys this is a game , u r taking it serious. We stand for sleep because his ban is useless or About phucker he is immature if he got temp he can do anything u guyz see He ban DangerDash for aimbot when no admins online he is a oldplayer . This show he misused his rights.If there is no fair in game then this is not a game . I hope u guys understand. Or who deserved Admin level he will get it.Or those who are saying BBs only get admin. Somewhere BBs deserved it because they plsy fair.
Peace and Love ❤️

Dont reply here when you dont know what's really going on Duke :) and he have proof of danger_dash hacking i already showed it to humza and he can show it to any admin/management​ the video of yassine hacking dont talk rubbish and few days ago you were against hc and accused them for hax now you joined them just because you want admin in ffs ....
(07-03-2017, 08:51 AM)Legeoner Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 04:56 AM)Desi_Jatt Wrote: Guys this is a game , u r taking it serious. We stand for sleep because his ban is useless or About phucker he is immature if he got temp he can do anything u guyz see He ban DangerDash for aimbot when no admins online he is a oldplayer . This show he misused his rights.If there is no fair in game then this is not a game . I hope u guys understand. Or who deserved Admin level he will get it.Or those who are saying BBs only get admin. Somewhere BBs deserved it because they plsy fair.
Peace and Love ❤️

Dont reply here when you dont know what's really going on Duke :) and i have proof of danger_dash hacking i already showed it to humza and i can show it to any admin/management the video of yassine hacking dont talk rubbish and few days ago you were against hc and accused them for hax now you joined them just because you want admin in ffs ....
When i said i am against hc or from start winnie and gunner are my friend or about admin of FFs there  is rule play fair and u Need 50 hours ig time so i got selected for admin.I leave your team cuz u guyz cant respect anyone nations.U can show me proof of yassine or LVP crew cannot judge on Video proofs if theg can judge i will show them so many proofs or danger dash got ban by Phucker not Humza
Is this a joke lol? You didn't understand what i said dont reply me back if ur going to lie all the time..... I do respect all the nations and religions it is you who starts all that bs ingame
But me no hack he taleport me and me hedshot him, that hack?? Prof
me teastign eimpot foar thea 1st teaime in mea lief.
https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-33736.html

pelz me unben, i not will heck.
i promise me.

PS: Sorrie fro mei Bed Inglish
But his hacks are much harder to detect now, he got smart, Death$tar sent him some nice CLEOs instead of just a regular aimbot men
(07-03-2017, 12:53 PM)Slep Wrote: But his hacks are much harder to detect now, he got smart, Death$tar sent him some nice CLEOs instead of just a regular aimbot men

Yea Undetecable 2shots and aempot hacks