Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
(07-05-2017, 08:30 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 07:45 PM)Winnie Wrote: No, we cannot travel at the speed of light. if an object travels at the speed of light, its mass will increase exponentially! Consider this… the speed of light is 300,000 kilometers per second and when an object moves at this speed, its mass will become infinite. Therefore, infinite energy will be required to move the object, which is impractical.That’s the reason why no object can move at the speed or faster than the speed of light.
Right
Quote:Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity states that nothing with mass can go faster than the speed of light, and as far as physicists can tell, the universe abides by that rule. But what about something without mass?
Source

i even mix cola with milk, and its betta than soda+icecream lol

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Re...t/FTL.html

I was curious when I came across your question a few days ago so I looked the question up and I came across this link. I found it very instructive and I hope it helps you too
-
-
-
-
-
Back to topic:
An arm because I can't afford not being able to play football it is my passion!

This question divides human beings into two fractions:........... DRUM ROLLS........TRUMPET.............. Sub-Zero or Scorpion??
(07-05-2017, 09:04 PM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote: http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Re...t/FTL.html

I was curious when I came across your question a few days ago so I looked the question up and I came across this link. I found it very instructive and I hope it helps you too
-
-
-
-
-
Back to topic:
An arm because I can't afford not being able to play football it is my passion!

This question divides human beings into two fractions:........... DRUM ROLLS........TRUMPET.............. Sub-Zero or Scorpion??

Thank you for taking my question into consideration. However, i really enjoyed reading the page link you shared. A few things that intrigued me. which are:
  • Shadows and Light Spots - (Wow it enhanced my knowledge)
  • Rigid Bodies
  • Speed of Gravity 
  • Quantum Tunnelling
  • Expansion of the Universe
  • The Moon revolves round my head faster than light! - (Never thought about it at this angle)

Ans: Sub-Zero
Q: In movie (interstellar) cooper let himself go into the gargantua pull and reached into the middle of it in one piece (Where he was able to look into his daughter's timeline in 5 dimensions). Does gravity actually work like this? Don't reply if you cant explain!
Quote:Thank you for taking my question into consideration. However, i really enjoyed reading the page link you shared. A few things that intrigued me. which are:
  • Shadows and Light Spots - (Wow it enhanced my knowledge)
  • Rigid Bodies
  • Speed of Gravity 
  • Quantum Tunnelling
  • Expansion of the Universe
  • The Moon revolves round my head faster than light! - (Never thought about it at this angle)

Ans: Sub-Zero
Q: In movie (interstellar) cooper let himself go into the gargantua pull and reached into the middle of it in one piece (Where he was able to look into his daughter's timeline in 5 dimensions). Does gravity actually work like this? Don't reply if you cant explain!

No! (im suck at physique change this topic ffs)

ban or ban?  :+
Ban

Would you rather be fucked daily in 23:00PM by a 6 inch dick for 30 minutes or have no dick at all?
I'd have no dick, a pussy isnt bad besides.

Would you squeeze your dick for an hour or squeeze someone else's?
My own. It's my fetish.

Remember me? :D
Unknown ^
Who is Ouday?
A human.

If there 2 womans in the world ,you who will kiss?

Jasmine or Reanna?
Reanna , jasmine is a wannabe

Coke / pepsi?
pepsi in the middle east, coke in Europe

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?