Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
If you give them material, they are going to make memes of you. Have you ever thought why you're not targeted as Phucker and Humza? Because your actions were not suitable for anyone to make memes about you. On the other hand, Humza temping the most non suitable players is an action that frustrated the ones who care about this server, and the way they're showing their frustration is by targeting them with memes. You know, under dictature and times when people were not able to express their opinions properly, they had to hide their messages in their creations (like books, songs and other stuff), in this case, they are hiding it behind memes.

I see 2 solutions that could have been done: either both the involved persons (Phucker and Humza) should have dealt with the memes as mature people, or Humza should have accepted his mistake and sent his apologies to everyone, players and admins of the server (which would be the best solution). None of it happened, so the memes continued until at some point the ones who raised their voices not only that didn't get what they wanted for everyone's good, but they also got punished for raising their voices. So as you see, there are many things that went wrong that led to this chaotic situation.

What could be done now? First of all everyone should calm down and clear their mind. Nobody is fighting here or anything, it is just that we've been letting things go the wrong way. I think everyone should be unbanned (Sleep, Fiend and Haunter) AND warned properly. Humza should step up and apologize for his mistake and someone should warn properly anyone that will still think of being toxic to both Phucker and Humza. 

I know exactly why such a small thing turned into such a big problem: management inactivity. Admins are humans too, they make mistakes (like Humza with temping the wrong persons and Finisha banning Sleep for 365 days over this thing), and that's exactly why managements are needed, to show them the right way. cake used to do this perfectly. What we gotta do now is find someone as good as cake, which is not an easy thing to do, but it becomes easier when we look at all of the players, not just 3-4 friends of ours.

EDIT: Just saw Meltdown's another post, you got a point once again bruh!
(07-02-2017, 11:55 AM)Oresti Wrote: I see 2 solutions that could have been done: either both the involved persons (Phucker and Humza) should have dealt with the memes as mature people, or Humza should have accepted his mistake and sent his apologies to everyone, players and admins of the server (which would be the best solution). None of it happened, so the memes continued until at some point the ones who raised their voices not only that didn't get what they wanted for everyone's good, but they also got punished for raising their voices. So as you see, there are many things that went wrong that led to this chaotic situation.

Agree!
(07-02-2017, 11:55 AM)Oresti Wrote: If you give them material, they are going to make memes of you. Have you ever thought why you're not targeted as Phucker and Humza? Because your actions were not suitable for anyone to make memes about you. On the other hand, Humza temping the most non suitable players is an action that frustrated the ones who care about this server, and the way they're showing their frustration is by targeting them with memes. You know, under dictature and times when people were not able to express their opinions properly, they had to hide their messages in their creations (like books, songs and other stuff), in this case, they are hiding it behind memes.

I see 2 solutions that could have been done: either both the involved persons (Phucker and Humza) should have dealt with the memes as mature people, or Humza should have accepted his mistake and sent his apologies to everyone, players and admins of the server (which would be the best solution). None of it happened, so the memes continued until at some point the ones who raised their voices not only that didn't get what they wanted for everyone's good, but they also got punished for raising their voices. So as you see, there are many things that went wrong that led to this chaotic situation.

What could be done now? First of all everyone should calm down and clear their mind. Nobody is fighting here or anything, it is just that we've been letting things go the wrong way. I think everyone should be unbanned (Sleep, Fiend and Haunter) AND warned properly. Humza should step up and apologize for his mistake and someone should warn properly anyone that will still think of being toxic to both Phucker and Humza. 

I know exactly why such a small thing turned into such a big problem: management inactivity. Admins are humans too, they make mistakes (like Humza with temping the wrong persons and Finisha banning Sleep for 365 days over this thing), and that's exactly why managements are needed, to show them the right way. cake used to do this perfectly. What we gotta do now is find someone as good as cake, which is not an easy thing to do, but it becomes easier when we look at all of the players, not just 3-4 friends of ours.

EDIT: Just saw Meltdown's another post, you got a point once again bruh!
How exactly am i the wrong person to be temped I didn't get ur point so ur telling that i belong to gang named [OK] or is it i fought almost all the admins or my brother is banned for aimbot?
Look at urself You're being temp'ed everyday I didn't mean you're not worthy of it but still you got a ban history which i dont really believe since i trust none of the admins on 'catching hackers'
Since the year ban has gathered a lot of heat and attention I'll make a detailed reply and an explanation for everyone to see in a few hours (I'm at work right now so I can't do that sorry..)

Meanwhile, all of the opinions and feedback is more than welcome :)
(07-02-2017, 11:39 AM)Meltdown Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 09:24 AM)PhuckeR Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 12:11 AM)Meltdown Wrote: To be honest, this is just not right! I might've not found the memes or videos funny but they do hold a legitimate concern and are a legitimate way of complaining and expressing one's opinion. There is a difference between a certain Fiend who just goes with the flow and joins the angry mob to provoke for the sake of provoking and others who are actually concerned with someone who is the definition of a suspect and immature player getting temp-admin rights. I, for one, am not happy at all that someone like Phucker isn't banned in the first place and the way I see it, I am not the only one to have reported him here countless times and Sleep either.

And what's up with the ''let me prove I am the bigger man'' attitude here:
1- Everyone and anyone must respect anyone and everyone. Admins do not hold any special treatment concerning respect.
2- What's up with the Cyber-bullying bs @Holsje? Did these memes really ruin anybody's life? Are we fucking barbies? The answer is no and I believe the reason you are resorting to this kind of sorry excuses is because you know that said admin did not do the right thing but people here would rather choke that apologise it seems which is pretty sad.
3- Whether you are annoyed with memes or whether you enjoyed them does NOT set the regulations. As long as no one's background/personal life is targeted or anything similar to that, then there is no reason to disallow them. We're in the 21st century where we're entitled to our freedom of speech I believe not in the 16th...

Finally I am sure that if you address the issue directly instead of resorting to censorship and shitty measures ( with all due respect :) ) then you will get a positive response (calm the mob) and end the problem all-together but as I said apparently trying to prove you're the bigger man and fleeing the problem work better than apologising or even stating your own arguments and refuting others' concerning this drama.

Is it necessary to put my name on each and every post while i didn't do a shit
So you're talking about my behaviour while i've seen you 3-4 times in the server and we only fought all that time who tf do you think u are youre buisness is with the admins so keep it with them as for my behaviour its pretty good as a regular compared to others i was temp once for a small period of time to handle 'some' reports i dont give a fuck getting temp rights fuck em
P.S Im looking forward not to see my name on any post regarding this topic, Thank you
If u think i hack or use some lag clients you can discuss it with me or leave it on staff members im ready for both ways :)

I'll reply point per point:
1-  Well I apologise if I can't play 24/7 :). With that being said, I am pretty sure that we fought more than a mere 3-4 times.
2- Who the fuck do I think I am? A mere player believe me nothing more nothing less
3- Concerning your behaviour, now that I think about it, you do not go on rants unlike others so ya it is pretty good compared to others' so I apologise for calling you immature but still you do have swings trust me.
4- Hell ya I do think you hack :) and I am not going to stop just because you are victimising yourself. I have reported you countless times and will continue to do so if I feel you are playing unfairly. This my duty as a player and I will not hold back with reports.
5- You chose the wrong player to say this bs mate. This is also a reply to your latest stupid post (the reason I think you are childish sometimes). No mate I am not jealous of your admin rights and no I don't get mad when I die in-game. I have other things to do in life besides worrying about that. I thoroughly enjoy DM-ING which is the only reason I join LVP. As a matter of fact I do not even identify myself as an LVP player so no I do not have any ulterior motives.

However Chiraq is right in one aspect. You are just a secondary concern and I only decided to intervene when I started seeing abuse on the admin side of the story which is something that could affect me in the future:
1-For instance, why are topics being deleted for bs reasons like Cyber-bulllying?
2- And why are players getting banned for 365 days for voicing their opinions (on forums mind you) when I have to break my fingers in-game to get an admin to check my reports for cheaters to get THREE FUCKING days.

This makes no sense to me and I would appreciate having a staff member explain what is going on.

The reason why im posting here is because my name is continously used here like i said i dont wanna get dragged into admin's shit it was indeed a bad choice to help the server for a small amount of time sorry lol poor me
@Meltdown
1- I didn't delete it for just that reason. That topic went way too far. Maybe I shouldn't have phrased it as "cyber-bullying", but sure as hell the way they were going wasn't the right way. In the end it was only sleep being banned by me for a few days after geting multiple warnings regarding his spam in a lot of topics about this. There are still plenty of posts around regarding people's anger in that topic. I unlocked it after I spoke with the people posting in that topic, and even they agreed it was going too far.
However, I also aknowledge I wrongfully gave Winnie an official warning on the forums, and thus I had revoked that warning after Winnie messaged me about it.

2- Totally agree.

And what's going on right now: I've created a topic in the crew forums an hour ago regarding dealing with cheating regulars, clearing up rules, listening to players, handing out temporary rights and inactivity of management. (Or atleast not showing there activity)
Let's hope things will change in the near future :)
Hey gays, I wish I was using aimbot like other people so I would get a 3 day ban instead. Poor me.
Well all this drama for some fucking memes seriusly?

1 year of ban for using MME as signature?

Meh the best stupid reason ive seen in my years of playing SAMP.

(just saying my opinion like all) :)
Hello ,

First of all when you're warned about a certain issue with a serious punishment(I wasn't even considering banning anyone for a year, I simply said a one year ban to stop you and everyone else for good. IT HAD TO STOP ASAP.), apparently nobody cares what the Administrator says unless a Management member appears to only re-warn you. Yet you didn't only ignore my warning, you acted the worse way possible and insisted to not stop. Plus, given your past and ban history and all the conversations we had, Joe personally added 14 extra days ban to your duration and wanted to deal with you personally the next time you come up with something similar(previous ban), because we're done with your continuous misbehavior. You won't like what Joe has to say if he deals with you personally, I don't want that to happen, deal with me and cooperate to get this over with.

It has nothing to do with "cheats" or anything related to that, it's just you never learn, you never obey when needed and you always do the exact same opposite. You express your frustration in the worse way possible, we appreciate you being worried about the community but you aren't supposed to do so the wrong way by mocking/disrespecting. 

Don't believe that was a serious issue? why are Haunter and Ezio forum banned if not? you guys never know when to stop. (TEF banned both of them)

About the harsh one year ban(by me) and the forum ban as well(approved and done by Management member), I'm really willing to unban you and let all of this be the bad mistake that happened in the past and we move on, it's just I'm not a fan of this decision myself, but you left me no other option. Help me, help you, Sleep. 

I'm not your enemy here, do you want to cooperate with me or do you want to continue your old bad habits ? (I'm willing to help you here)
You wrote all of this because Management probably made you do it. I will keep my mouth shut and let you fix your own mistake. Giving server bans based on forum argues is a problem that you created. I never asked for a ban and I never had a MME signature, which I got banned for, for a year. Take a look around and see all of your mistakes that you've done.

Players on here are getting 3 day bans for cheating, and then the same people are getting temp admins weeks later. You should fix this issues first, and then crush on us, "small people", who are trying to make you see what you guys are doing. And what do you do? Take us the right to speak? The right to post? 

None of the Management never did this, it's probably you admins making your own rules, and making your own ban lenghts on your own since Management is inactive, and then later when they come back, they will accept all what you did because they have a life, which you don't.

You are trying to defend people who haven't deserved to be defended. You are banning players who have been playing on here for longer than you. Don't you ever ask yourself why is there such a big number of complaints on just you Finisha and not other admins? Well, if you never asked yourself that question, you should.

Why is everyone making fun of Humza? Because we started doing it for no reason? No, because he did a mistake, not just one mistake, he keeps doing mistakes day by day and they fill up in one line more and more. We've been playing on this server for too damn long and met different kinds of people on here for too long, for you guys to get some newfag an admin, and so he can rule the server in the days further.

People on here were getting "cyber-bullied" much more 4-5 years ago, no one got a 1 year ban. Think again what you've done.
Admins are favorizing some people way more than other. Every single post about PhuckeR or Humza that I've posted got deleted and I wasn't even insulting them in those posts. Some of the posts weren't even mentioning their names. You guys don't make any sense lately. 

I remember being on teamspeak month ago, I was playing around. Humza told me "Heeyyy, sleep, I'm getting repooorts at youu for health toggling, I will have to bann youu". What the fuck is that? That's an admin? That's a joke, and I recommend you to quit this joke, because it really doesn't suite LVP. I know many admins on this server who should be Management and who should replace the old dead management. Make a change, make LVP better. Think.