Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
(07-16-2016, 09:24 PM)Joe Wrote: Absolutely not; a bit of gender assumption never killed anybody. I still say "all you guys" even when there may be a female in the group.

Maybe it did not directly kill anyone, but it does create an incredible prejudice in certain professions and alienates those who do not conform to the stereotype. Small things like "the guy" add up quickly— we should do our utmost to counter it.

Yes, we absolutely need to change this thread's title. I will do so.

(07-16-2016, 09:24 PM)Joe Wrote: What's the funniest joke you've ever heard?

"David Cameron says he'll put a cap on immigrants coming into the UK. That's wrong. Immigrants should be allowed to wear what they like."

"My favourite road sign is 'Falling Rocks'. What exactly am I supposed to do with that information? They may as well have a sign saying 'Random accidents ahead. Life's a lottery. Be lucky'. "

---

Trump or Hillary?
(07-16-2016, 11:13 PM)Russell Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 09:24 PM)Joe Wrote: Absolutely not; a bit of gender assumption never killed anybody. I still say "all you guys" even when there may be a female in the group.

Maybe it did not directly kill anyone, but it does create an incredible prejudice in certain professions and alienates those who do not conform to the stereotype. Small things like "the guy" add up quickly— we should do our utmost to counter it.

Yes, we absolutely need to change this thread's title. I will do so.

(07-16-2016, 09:24 PM)Joe Wrote: What's the funniest joke you've ever heard?

"David Cameron says he'll put a cap on immigrants coming into the UK. That's wrong. Immigrants should be allowed to wear what they like."

"My favourite road sign is 'Falling Rocks'. What exactly am I supposed to do with that information? They may as well have a sign saying 'Random accidents ahead. Life's a lottery. Be lucky'. "

---

Trump or Hillary?

Trump

How i can be a Player ?
Don't know

IPhone 6s plus or Samsung s7 edge
HTC One M8.

NVidia GeForce or Radeon?
(07-17-2016, 08:55 PM)Lucy Wrote: HTC One M8.

NVidia GeForce or Radeon?

Whatever lets you finger someone more effectively 

[Image: finger-56a6d93a3df78cf772908aba.jpg]

Tell me why me and the Anarchists are superior to everybody else
The who?

What's your favorite fruit?
Oof, that's a good question and a tough one at that. I guess I'll have to go with strawberries, kiwis and pears.

What's your favorite type of meat? (srsly tho, I'm talking stuff like steak, pork, etc. (inb4 "pussy)).
Steak all the way, If I was on death-row I'd want a steak with garlic butter, mash potato, and a fried egg for my last meal, With a coffee.

If you were sent to jail what is the crime you were likely to commit?
Robbery or murder.

If you could get a BMW M6 or a Nissan GTR, which color would your GTR be?
(07-18-2016, 09:49 AM)Lash Wrote: Robbery or murder.

If you could get a BMW M6 or a Nissan GTR, which color would your GTR be?

Red

Tell me why i'd finger your mother

[Image: zass.jpg]