Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
(11-09-2015, 11:45 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: You forgot to ask a question, so I'll do that on your behalf^. :+

Growing extensively long hair all over your body after each time you shave by 8 hours, or having no hair at all?

Cheating like Luce  ;)

Long hair all the way, My fringe goes the bottom of my chin and back of hair goes down my neck!

(11-10-2015, 12:42 AM)Runizor link Wrote: Sorry for not posting a question afterwards, my bad & apologies!

Extensively long hair ( i used to grow "spagetti" on my head or that's what i called my blond long hair ).

Do you like NFS ( Need for Speed ) or ColinMcRae series more? Which one of these? (e.g MostWanted, Carbon, Shift, McRae 04, 05 etc.)
Need For Speed all the way, I had the very first game when I was 6-7 years old.

If you were on death row and had to choose your last meal, What would it be, And why?

Couscous, cause its just freakin' awesome!

Favorite movie of all time ?
(11-10-2015, 03:07 AM)Nater link Wrote: If you were on death row and had to choose your last meal, What would it be, And why?

Probably like Fight Club, but there are so many favourites.

How many fingers are on a cat if it eats one dog and 3 canisters of radioactive waste?
(11-10-2015, 05:41 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Probably like Fight Club, but there are so many favourites.

How many fingers are on a cat if it eats one dog and 3 canisters of radioactive waste?
Not quite sure how many fingers a cat have but it would still be the same, no?

Would you kill if killing was allowed for 24hours? Who'd you kill?
Probably no-one

Worst crime ever committed?
(11-10-2015, 11:24 PM)Matrix_Smith link Wrote: Probably no-one

Worst crime ever committed?

Committed theft several times when I was younger.

Which actor / actress that is very popular can't you stand and think is overrated?
any fhm top &&s list, paul walker.

whats the worst thing you would like to see your nemesis or enemy go trough?
have a fist fight with me in a small cage

If you suddenly got rich and had 1 hour to decide how to spend ur money what would u do?
(11-11-2015, 07:10 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: have a fist fight with me in a small cage

If you suddenly got rich and had 1 hour to decide how to spend ur money what would u do?

deposit in swis bank

would you rather go to jail for 2 years or a high security pshychriatic institute for 4 years
(11-11-2015, 07:19 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: deposit in swis bank

would you rather go to jail for 2 years or a high security pshychriatic institute for 4 years

Already been to the nut house, not that bad actually.

So I'd take the four years..

Question for next person:

If you could work for any Gaming Company, who would you choose?