Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Christian Rock/Alternate Metal/Rock/Metal - New Bands?
The amount of Maddo in this thread amazes me O+
Volbeat - You Or Them
Clutch - "Electric Worry" DRT Entertainment
HEAVY METAL-Riggs-Radar Rider

Btw,anyone that hasn't seen the movie Heavy Metal really should 8)
Look up Alter Bridge there new album is good also Fear Factory is classed as heavy metal but imo its Alternative not sure ask Maddo to confirm it his smart lad with musicĀ  O+
Fear Factory are groove/thrash afaik.
Wikipedia also sources them as industrial and death- I haven't heard enough of them to say (as I care neither for groove nor thrash personally).
I call FF Industrial Metal since they usually have their fair sharer of electronics from my man Rhys Fulber 8)
Just a question: The hell's Christian Rock?
A rock group made up of christian members.
some other popular alt metal bands: Deftones, Breaking Benjamin, Red, Trapt, Flyleaf, Three Days Grace (their newer stuff is terrible)

Though I prefer the less contemporary alt metal more like Tool, Quicksand, Helmet
(11-30-2010, 04:51 AM)Carcass link Wrote: some other popular alt metal bands: Deftones, Breaking Benjamin, Red, Trapt, Flyleaf, Three Days Grace (their newer stuff is terrible)

Though I prefer the less contemporary alt metal more like Tool, Quicksand, Helmet
Must be crazy, best alternative rock ever = Breaking Benjamin/Trapt/TDG
(11-30-2010, 04:55 AM)Weezy link Wrote: Must be crazy, best alternative rock ever = Breaking Benjamin/Trapt/TDG
alt metal = alternative rock + metal influences and vice versa
And they aren't the best alternative rock bands, don't even get me started..
(11-30-2010, 04:57 AM)Carcass link Wrote: alt metal = alternative rock + metal influences and vice versa
And they aren't the best alternative rock bands, don't even get me started..
They are the best in my opinion, I meant that they are my favorites.