Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Christian Rock/Alternate Metal/Rock/Metal - New Bands?
Anyone listen to a band called Skillet? They're pretty good, i like them anyway.

I don't think you can put it under death metal and its not even as heavy as A7X or Bullet for My Valentine

Apparently their genre is christian rock lol whatever the fuck that is.

Anyone else know some new good metal/rock bands?
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=27034.msg357180#msg357180 date=1290772253]
Apparently their genre is christian rock lol whatever the fuck that is

They sing (scream, or yell if metal) about their god.
A7X and BFMV are about as heavy as Justin Beiber.

(11-26-2010, 01:03 PM)Nanook link Wrote: They sing (scream, or yell if metal) about their god.
:roll:
Christian as in the Religion, yeah.
Skillet are alright, I used to listen to them a year or so ago, but all their stuff is the same really...

Falling up are Christian rock, but they're not screamo or death metal, more sort of... uh... different.

Falling Up - Falling In Love

Falling Up - Contact

Falling Up - Searchlights

Anberlin are awesome too. I was going to see them live in England earlier this month but couldn't make it.

Anberlin - Feel Good Drag

Anberlin - A Whisper and a Clamor

Anberlin - Paperthin Hymn

(11-26-2010, 01:03 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: A7X and BFMV are about as heavy as Justin Beiber.
:roll:
hater.

Cool I'll give them bands a listen to when I'm Home.

Some other bands i started listening too recently:

Atreyu - alternate/heavy, didn't listen to much, awesome drumming, the rest weren't that good

As I lay dying - no singing, just shouting and scream, pretty good guitaring but poor vocals, slipknot wanabes

5 finger death punch - pantera/metallica wanabes, didn't listen to much but I'll listen to some more, weren't that impressed :/
Son you're going down the wrong path!
(11-26-2010, 01:52 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Son you're going down the wrong path!
I like listening to stuff thats loud, quite heavy, good guitars and makes me mosh.

Not music that makes me want to headbutt a wall or go out and stab someone xD
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=27034.msg357206#msg357206 date=1290778130]
Not music that makes me want to headbutt a wall or go out and stab someone xD

Well then I'm glad neither of us listen to Justin Beiber.
Vesania - Rage Of Reason

hilarious germans, dont take it serious :
We Butter the Bread with Butter - Superföhn Bananendate

Fuck a7x, atreyu & bfmv tho.
Yea you prefer "HARDCORE" with scream included, it's not about the "HARDCORE" but the technique too wannabe metal fans, Hardcore can include epic technique(guitar,vocals,drums,..) and that's what A7X proves, and when u'll sing as Matt Shadows then please say so. Almost every metal band includes screaming , so did A7X but they're more unique now. I prefer rasp singing(I DO DIS BUT NOT AS HIGH AS ALMIGHTY MATT) with rare screams, but ye u just like to listen cavemen talking of ur kind.

And we can see u're not listening to them u soft caveman - because when Justin Bieber will sing as Matt Shadows then his sex will change and so will his balls(grow).

Maddolis aka caveman, realise what's the point of the Music itself - otherwise just run into the forest naked u mindless "humanoid".