Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Europe's upcoming winter
(11-18-2010, 05:47 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: The weather is pretty shitty here :( Snowed last night and half cars still dont have winter tires :/

There is no snow here (Portugal, Lisbon).  ;(
The difference between my idiotic post and your idiotic start post is that I explained why yours was idiotic, you just said mine is.

All you did was link the same story from 3 different sites using exactly the same source. This isn't a widely accepted opinion of what will come this winter. And no it wasn't colder last winter, Gatwick isn't London btw, but then you can only go on where you live locally. It didn't get much below -5 or 6 during the night where I live.
I don't like it when it's cold outside  ;(
(11-18-2010, 07:43 PM)Dust link Wrote: I don't like it when it's cold outside  ;(

I like when it's cold inside and cold outside inside into out.
Cave, I actually get the feeling you want the world to end.
(11-18-2010, 10:52 PM)Ben link Wrote: Cave, I actually get the feeling you want the world to end.

Well done Ben, you've made it into my signature.
(11-18-2010, 05:47 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: The weather is pretty shitty here :( Snowed last night and half cars still dont have winter tires :/
Always been like that. We've already experienced winter 3 times this year.
(11-18-2010, 10:24 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I like when it's cold inside and cold outside inside into out.

Awesome.

Also, Ben and Jordi, fgts. I just like winter.
(11-18-2010, 11:14 PM)Cave link Wrote: Awesome.

Also, Ben and Jordi, cutey pies. I just like the end of the world.

My point exactly.
You're contradicting yourself.

A cat, along with a flask containing a poison and a radioactive source, is placed in a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence. If an internal Geiger counter detects radiation, the flask is shattered, releasing the poison that kills the cat. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that after a while, the cat is simultaneously alive and dead. Yet, when we look in the box, we see the cat either alive or dead, not both alive and dead.

[Image: 320px-Schrodingers_cat.svg.png]