Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What car do you drive? [IRL]
(07-25-2015, 11:29 AM)Zezima link Wrote: buuuuullllshiiiiiiiiiiiit.
American and europe have cars different prices.
European cars in america will be much higher price than in europe.
Vice versus vica.
U got the point there but he didn't mention anythin about American/European cars.

And if those cars cost more that's because they are making it by the American standards,those are cars that u wouldn't be able to drive here in Europe.
The law does not approve it.
Fuse, that exact model is called "sport" yet it is not a sport car. There are a few models of the exact car, Comfort (the simple one) Sport (what I have with some addons) and the top model called Limited (even more addons.) That's the whole story ;)

I forgive you son.
Not a big fan of the new Lancer's myself, But they go well which for you Agent I guess that's all that matters?

I like a bit of power in my car and having something more "fun" to drive ;)
(07-26-2015, 10:12 AM)Agent link Wrote: Fuse, that exact model is called "sport" yet it is not a sport car. There are a few models of the exact car, Comfort (the simple one) Sport (what I have with some addons) and the top model called Limited (even more addons.) That's the whole story ;)

I forgive you son.
thanks for the forgiveness brotha
Great lookin' car, Agent! P.s Opel still rules.Dunno,for some reason it became one of my favourite cars,unlike before when i used to love Ford.Still do,but if we forget about sports and fancy cars,Opel is the first to fit in the place.
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=26762.msg463927#msg463927 date=1438126077]
Great lookin' car, Agent! P.s Opel still rules.Dunno,for some reason it became one of my favourite cars,unlike before when i used to love Ford.Still do,but if we forget about sports and fancy cars,Opel is the first to fit in the place.
U should name the model u like.
Out of all the car manufacturer brands, you choose opel as your favourite. What's up with that :?
It's okay if he tries to be realistic,opel makes great cars with long tradition that aren't much expensive.
(07-29-2015, 04:49 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Out of all the car manufacturer brands, you choose opel as your favourite. What's up with that :?
My thoughts entirely, A lot more car manufactures around that are far better! Fuck Opel.
(07-30-2015, 04:23 AM)Nater link Wrote: My thoughts entirely, A lot more car manufactures around that are far better! Fuck Opel.
fuck em