Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

When 1 of your shoot hit the skin but still opponent doesnt take damage
Let mine be the last too,

I was not convinced by anyone, infact i reached to H3RO telling him that this is a typical issue of this server lag compensation, as it happened to me many times.

There is no leaning towards anyone else's side. I don't need to. I stand with what is right..
Our group chat server deleted on discord, otherwise i would have reached you personally, shown you live in multiple server on this very day.
(10-02-2017, 08:52 PM)Oresti Wrote: Neither are we talking about dmg.cs dude. If you were to know a little bit of what that hack does you would be able to realize it. If you want information in detail let me know, I will be happy to explain it to you. But the problem is that you should have asked for it before banning me.
We are talking about pure server sided lag combined with muphin's unreal lag, you need to realize it, just like most of us have realized it, including several staff members you do not want to listen to.

I have done many fights with Muphin.. I was able to give him Dmg everytime.. Dmg value could be +/- 2~3 each sawnoff hit.. But most of time it was considerable. His ping is around 200 so he is not that much of a lagger..  
Now if sm1 uses a Dmg modifier then it's kinda stupid thing to set Sawnoff Dmg to 5 or 10 XD
Now dude if you have used Dmg modifier with that low value then... ..... ........
If not then it might be a Sync issue (but both time?).. I doono much about /hs system.. 
Also if not even this.. then Muphin might have tried to change your Dmg value on his screen ::D (I am pretty sure Admins have checked server records for actual damage value) 
To eradicate Sync and Dmg.cs confusion its better to install Hit analyzing system ::D have seen it on some servers and its pretty stable(not sure for DM servers).. What it does is tells you the value of Damage you received.. the weapon used and the part it hit.. :D 
Dmg.cs is rising like mainstream issue.. ::(
Dan Wrote:Now if sm1 uses a Dmg modifier then it's kinda stupid thing to set Sawnoff Dmg to 5 or 10 XD

Now dude if you have used Dmg modifier with that low value then... ..... ........
Point given. It is surprising that you know more about dmg.cs than those who banned me for it.

Dan Wrote:(I am pretty sure Admins have checked server records for actual damage value) 
(If only they ever do this)
(10-02-2017, 09:35 PM)Oresti Wrote:
Dan Wrote:Now if sm1 uses a Dmg modifier then it's kinda stupid thing to set Sawnoff Dmg to 5 or 10 XD

Point given. It is surprising that you know more about dmg.cs than those who banned me for it.
Yes i do know about all hacks.. It's curious for me decode and test them(obvioulsy not on LVP).. I modify them.. test them.. and its not only about hacks.. I also pay attention towards measures to be taken to get them uncovered and few AC's too..
Stop crying you retard u've 11 bans all fake? We all stupid here you?
No need for that language Haunter.

I think this is an appropriate time to close this topic.