Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What car do you drive? [IRL]
(05-11-2014, 02:23 PM)Fuse link Wrote: True, but you gotta love the sound of a v8 though 8)
That's very true I love the sound of a V8 growling and idling its very orgasmic  :9~

(05-11-2014, 10:27 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Volvo engines are quite hard to kill aswell fyi
Volvo engines are strong as hell as long as you service them properly, My Dad was looking to buy one but was treated bad so was terrible so he didn't buy it.

(05-11-2014, 05:55 PM)Zezima link Wrote: v8 pls children

v12.
V12's are great for power but as for a nice engine note they have nothing on an American built V8 engine
(05-11-2014, 09:00 PM)__Katie__ link Wrote: Agreed.  My Golf TDI had over 280,000 miles (450K+km) on it before someone else forgot which side of the road to drive on a few years ago.  :'(

I loved my little Golf.  Great cars. 

__Katie__  :w

Shit were you in there when it happened?
That looks like a horrible crash.
(05-12-2014, 04:40 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Shit were you in there when it happened?
That looks like a horrible crash.

I sure was.  Remember when I vanished from LVP back in Nov. 2007?  That's why.  I posted here a few months later to say goodbye, but I think this is the first time I've posted a picture of the car. 

But don't worry...it's all good, and in a couple of months I'll post a picture of the new one I ordered last week.  It's a multicoat red Tesla Model S.  8)  I can't wait!!! 

(05-12-2014, 06:55 AM)__Katie__ link Wrote: I sure was.  Remember when I vanished from LVP back in Nov. 2007?  That's why.  I posted here a few months later to say goodbye, but I think this is the first time I've posted a picture of the car. 

But don't worry...it's all good, and in a couple of months I'll post a picture of the new one I ordered last week.  It's a multicoat red Tesla Model S.  8)  I can't wait!!! 

I remember you vanishing but I didn't post on forums back then...Very lucky

The Tesla Model S looks good at the front but the back is lacking in my opinion but would still be a wicked car to own no doubt :)
(05-11-2014, 09:00 PM)__Katie__ link Wrote: Agreed.  My Golf TDI had over 280,000 miles (450K+km) on it before someone else forgot which side of the road to drive on a few years ago.  :'(

I loved my little Golf.  Great cars. 

fuck me those rims !!!!!!!!!!!!! they look beast on golfs searchin for them my self
Aren't electric cars very expensive?
(05-12-2014, 10:33 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Aren't electric cars very expensive?
not in ex soviet union states, small 2 seated one is like 10k dollah (around 6k euros)

the downside of it

only like 5 rechargers around whole of 3 baltic states lol.

(05-12-2014, 10:35 PM)Zezima link Wrote: not in ex soviet union states, small 2 seated one is like 10k dollah (around 6k euros)

the downside of it

only like 5 rechargers around whole of 3 baltic states lol.
So 5 households with electricity?
(05-12-2014, 10:46 PM)Fuse link Wrote: So 5 households with electricity?

5 spots with proper plugins , but electrisity cars not very popular, cuz of the electrisity price (fue lis way cheaper in baltic states) so yeh. All hail gasprom and cheap gas  8)
(05-12-2014, 10:33 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Aren't electric cars very expensive?

Yes, they are, but they have a lower cost of ownership too since it uses no gas at all.  I got the regular "85", not the P85 or the P85+.  That saved me around $20K (US).  I got the tech package and hardly anything else.  No air suspension, no leather, and I got the 19 inch wheels instead of the 21 inch wheels.  Still while the P85 will do 0-60mph (0-97 kph) in 4.2 seconds, mine will still do it in 5.4 seconds.  It will still go 263 miles (423 km) on a single charge, and if I go to one of Tesla's superchargers, it will give me another 200 miles (320 km) of driving in about 30 or 40 minutes.  Those are free, btw.  That means that if I drive it 10k miles per year for 10 years, compared to a gas car that gets 30mpg, and if gas costs around $4.00/gal, I'll save $13,333 in fuel costs alone.  Even if I "fill up" in my garage at home, which I will every night, 100 miles worth of electricity only costs me about $2 or $3 US, if that much.  Also there are no tune ups, no oil changes, no filters, no transmission work needed, and so on.  That said, it's going to cost me around $80,000 US (58,000 Euro). after the tax rebates.  So yes, they are expensive, Fuse.  But they look fantastic, it handles great because all the batteries are below the floor for a low center of gravity, it's dead quiet, and I love the huge touchscreen control panel inside.  It's just sooo coool!!  8)

No, this one isn't mine.  I'm going to have to wait another 3 months for mine.  Augh!!  :X

[Image: Tesla-Model-S.jpg] [Image: Cockpit-Tesla-Model-S-658x370-e94d98664e0afb19.jpg]