Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What car do you drive? [IRL]
Saab 9-3 cabrio, one of the nicest convertibles out there imo.
gonna go for the cheaper one (peugeot)... cba to buy expensive car again and wait til someone rams into me... got informed insurace pays me 1500€ less than i paid for it  and i had that beamer less than a year :roll:
Insurance is your best friend until you pay them, when it's their turn you get fucked every time.
Yeah and its not up to u...

Atm im paying insurance, i got into an accident that wasnt my fault. I lose my car and basically i lose 1500eur now too... Logic
What a waste of a good looking e91
shit went to see the peugeuot 307cc 130kw.... paint damaged in every corner - no rust tho, just 10 year old car has some scratches obviously, salesman didnt know much about it, didnt even know if the engine was with timing belt or with chain so i had to tell him lol. engine looked clean and all taken good care of....

if im gonna buy it

1. needs some paint job, nothing critical tho
2. it doesnt have cruise control - 1 thing i really love
3. drivers seat had some minor damages, nothing big tho
4. insurance asks more money because its convertible (i think so, anyone knows this for sure, correct me)

theres also another peugeot 307 but its 100 kw...
compared to the 130 kw:

+ it has seat heating, the other one didnt
+ its a bit cheaper
+ better paint condition since its from germany
+ big screen on dash
+/- leather seats (other one had semi-leather which i like more)

-less kw's
-not so nice color
-seller is some unknown russian guy not very reliable (the 130kw is from a good reputation agency)
-unknown history
-another thing - its not registered here, so id have to do that and buy number plates etc = id have to pay ~200€ extra
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=26762.msg453908#msg453908 date=1394272019]

-seller is some unknown russian guy not very reliable (the 130kw is from a good reputation agency)
-unknown history
-another thing - its not registered here, so id have to do that and buy number plates etc = id have to pay ~200€ extra
Don't buy it

Actually, I really dont understand why you don't buy a BMW again. E46's look great and are (in my opinion, in the netherlands) not that expensive anymore. If you really dig the 307cc, go for it I guess, you will get used to the fact that you don't have cruise control again (unless you drive shitloads of km's every day)
Ive had audi, vw, bmw... Enough of these vag group cars, i want to try smth different. No problem getting used to not to have cruise control i think.
zaib why not buy golf 4 like i have lol 2 door xD
Zaibz soon as you drive a car out of car dealership you loose value, Some cars here you loose an instant $5,000