Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Twinkle Toes :D  O+
(11-07-2010, 10:07 PM)IDmad link Wrote: yea I haven't been too active in the forums nor ingame mainly coz of rl things and lack of interest too :p I'm in the army atm so I have even less freetime than b4 :s but in general I'm alright :P

Yeah I haven't got much time for games either these days with 2 jobs, kids and Buhu  O+

Glad your alright and good luck with the army :D

(11-08-2010, 12:20 AM)Nater link Wrote: Twinkle Toes :D  O+

Hello Nater  :+
(11-08-2010, 09:30 AM)Twinkle link Wrote: Yeah I haven't got much time for games either these days with 2 jobs, kids and Buhu  O+

Glad your alright and good luck with the army :D

Hello Nater  :+
are ur babies bassie and adrian? lololololol :+ cl0wnage
(11-08-2010, 09:30 AM)Twinkle link Wrote: Yeah I haven't got much time for games either these days with 2 jobs, kids and Buhu  O+
tell his fat ass to come by sometimes! :P
(11-07-2010, 10:48 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Oh yeah I remember that taking place- wasn't part of it due to the timezone but I'm pretty sure it was the [W] server- or at least a [W] run server at the time.
As you'd know it took place about 9-10 months after the [W] server died out.

Was that the Los Santos clan battle? Where people spawned with 2 walking weapons and grenades?
I believe it was- I wasn't there but 2 walkies and grenades sounds about right.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=26740.msg351295#msg351295 date=1289143945]
8 tough marrocans slappen me on the face @ saturday.

uh.
SAE won that Los Santons Clanbattle on [W] server xD

It was good fun xD

Shame it was only WW clans really, i think it was only UvH and BA from running weps clans that played. M2S finished 2nd and BA 3rd i think.
Yeah, I remember us doing pretty ok :)
I remember be p00ning.

And im not good english speak