Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(11-07-2010, 12:22 AM)Flyby link Wrote: Fuck you k1lla... there plain and simple

my hate will never end
fuck you too bitch <3

(11-07-2010, 12:24 AM)Carcass link Wrote: k1LLa you nub, where u been?

And fuck me, I lost all my screenshots
everywhere  :+
[Image: 1zxpks1.jpg]

Remember that epic multi clan gangwar where we came 2nd I think? (cos we spawned far away :( )
HaZe filmed some ownage shots i got where I nearly took out a guy with 1hp (think it was brasko) xD

[Image: zxpvnc.jpg]

Good clan photo we got :)

[Image: wb8b49.jpg]

Wasn't sjonnie one of the two healthhack togglers I ended up getting banned?
Not that it really matters now- I love the old pics though.
(11-07-2010, 04:11 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Wasn't sjonnie one of the two healthhack togglers I ended up getting banned?
Not that it really matters now- I love the old pics though.

Nah, that was another one, about a year later I think. The "original" one was the one that was in CT, but ended up getting into SiN.

Darius, where was that screenshot taken?
(11-07-2010, 10:37 AM)Maka link Wrote: Darius, where was that screenshot taken?
I'm assuming you mean the top one? Back when SA-MP forums use to be good (when they had a gang section), there was some tournament. Like 10 clans signed up and had a huge gangwar on this server which was made specifically for it, we entered it twice and it was pretty fun.
(11-07-2010, 10:42 AM)Darius link Wrote: I'm assuming you mean the top one? Back when SA-MP forums use to be good (when they had a gang section), there was some tournament. Like 10 clans signed up and had a huge gangwar on this server which was made specifically for it, we entered it twice and it was pretty fun.

Yeah, but on what server was this? Warriors'?
Oh yeah I remember that taking place- wasn't part of it due to the timezone but I'm pretty sure it was the [W] server- or at least a [W] run server at the time.
As you'd know it took place about 9-10 months after the [W] server died out.
Yeah, I just remembered some big clanwar taking place at [W] server once.
I think IDmad (and maybe AzTeC as well) organised it, so if one of them can reply they'd clear it all up.
(11-07-2010, 11:01 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I think IDmad (and maybe AzTeC as well) organised it, so if one of them can reply they'd clear it all up.

Hah, yeah now that you mention their names, I believe you may be right. I just remember that I was around to watch. I remember Haze filming it.